Chapter Ninety

What if.....Lucas was Max high school teacher, and they secretly liked each other? (Fluff n stuff)

So like....my GRANDMOTHER told me that she dated a teacher when she wasn't suppose to so it kinda inspired me to write another Lumax teacher student oneshot. (Don't be sleeping on the grandmothers like fr fr - they was getting freaky in the 70's-80's)

Ten chapters away from reaching 100 chapters! What do we want for chapter 100???!!!!! Let me know!

~~~~~

Max along with her other three friends in the car sing along hard to the song while waiting in the long Starbucks line, the windows being down as the music blares hard.

"Okay okay hold up." Willy, one of the girls says when the song ends, her being in the drivers side. "Let's take a moment to appreciate how good Max looks right now."

"Yeah honestly!"

"You look great Max!"

Max flips her long ginger curly hair with a strong confident smile, her teal blue gelled nails being on perfect display from the action. Her being dressed in a blue jean romper that meets her ankles, it hugging her hourglass figure and it being strapless, paired with a cute pair of white high top sneakers, her makeup being perfect but natural looking against her face. "I mean what can I say?" She shrugs.

"You wouldn't be getting cute for a certain teacher huh?"

Max rolls her eyes with a smile. "Okay but today is the day you guys. Literally end of year school field trip, senior year, this has to be it right?"

"Girl Mister Sinclair is always staring at you anyways, he totally likes you."

"Well I just need him to make a move." Max huffs out while laying back. "I'm telling you....I'm having that piece of fine chocolate before the school year ends."

"So you're gonna ask him out?"

"I have to do things subtly yet boldly with him." Max states. "And good thing this year's school field trip is DisneyLand. Perfect place for a first date."

"Oooo Max finna bag a teacher!"

"Wooo!"

"Can ya blame me? He's fine as hell." Max leans back while smiling in a daydream. "His ripped and big muscles, contagious smile, well groomed facial hair, chocolate brown eyes, and damn that body, I've look father down for far too long. The curiosity is getting to me so bad."

"And he's the best!"

"Yup he's like the coolest teacher ever!"