Entering College Life

-----Zuzu College Arc-----

Raven narrates, "After our summer vacation was over, we're enrolled in Zuzu College/University.

As a goth girl again, I've got late from classes because of my hairstyle. Lot of hours to iron, comb and use hairspray to make it stylish.

Once I end it up, I think I'll rather to get used from my normal hairstyle."

When their class starts, their philosophy teacher surprised.

"Oh, what a miracle! Ms. Raven wasn't late now and your hair looks natural today!" the teacher said

Her classmates laughs while Raven was so shy. She covers her face with her hands holding the tip of her sleeve.

Raven narrates, "Even I was on the naughtiest course class, I'm still fine to be a quiet student.

Especially, my new classmates are different than my high school classmates. Even they're naughty to the teachers, they could understand each other including me.

I'll be on bad luck if I saw Chelsey somewhere cuz she was been enrolled here either. She's on HUMSS while I'm on the Arts and Music Course.

Ugh, studies getting harder. My brain's diverging."

While Raven was walking in the school hallway, she saw a Grid ball player jock. He's talking with the All Star grid ball player Alex. She got sparkles in her eyes for his attraction.

Raven thought, "Who's that jock? He's... so innocent but handsome... I haven't seen any athletes in high school. Sports over there wasn't yet improved from their school programs."

His fellow jock said, "Hey Captain, what should we do for our next training?"

Raven thought further while staring at him, "Captain? Gee, the closest I'm approaching, he's so tall. Wait...

Am I the only short person here?"

Later at her house, Raven answers her assignment about math.

"Uuurrggh! I'm not getting... not getting these..."

Suddenly she bumps her head on the notebook. Later on, she strings on her guitar.

"I'll be happy on this not THIS math assignment!" Raven said

Days later at school,

Raven was outstanding on their history and music and arts subjects. Badly, she's getting difficult when it comes to math. Terrenz as her classmate today was still curious about her.

Later at recess, Terrenz saw Raven eating alone on the table. He approaches and sit on the next chair facing her.

"Hi, are you the girl who saved me on the subway?" Terrenz asked

Raven reads his eyes and sees a lot of arachnids. Her eyes minimize while getting out of her mind.

Raven spoke, "Bugs...bugs..."

Terrenz looks at her suspiciously until he claps his hands in front of her face.

"Hey!" Terrenz shouted

Raven surprised.

Terrenz asked again, "Are you the girl on the subway?"

Raven had a little paused until she response,

"Yeah... You're the guy who was injured."

"Phew, finally she spoke." Terrenz said and asked, "I would like to take back your kindness for saving me from a killer. What do you want me to do? Can you date-"

"-You're a math genius, right?" Raven asked

"Yeah... What how did you-" Terrenz interrupted

"I need your help. I just need your knowledge to share on mathematics. Math subject was on the end of the class!" Raven favors

Later at library, Raven and Terrenz focus to answer the mathematic solutions. He taught all those hard questions to answer. Even she got confused, Terrenz found her determination to answer it all alone.

Afterwards,

"Gee, thanks man. This is fine for me." Raven said

"What? For saving a boy like me will end up helping you for answering math assignment?!" Terrenz shocked

"You just taught me about the current math topic. Maybe next time I need your help again. Thanks, Bye!" Raven said and left

When Terrenz left alone at the library door,

He cried, "Why those ladies can't date with me~?!"

"SHH!" the librarian hushes

"Sorry." Terrenz apologizes

Later in Zuzu buildings, Terrenz and his bandmates went on studio in Jessie's house. During their practice, Terrenz chats with them about the girl who saved him.

"Guys, Raven is the girl who saved me years ago in subway!" Terrenz said

"Then?" Pinky asked

"Ugh, Pinky, stop ruining my mood!" Terrenz said

Jessie asked with calm smile, "Terrenz, it's better if we will talk about it later, shall we?"

After the band practice, Jessie and Pinky surprised after he told them.

Jessie said "*Frolicking* He-he, good luck for your cute goth girl. You're been destined to see each other!"

Pinky was getting skeptic, "I hope that she's not like with the other girls. I don't wanna end by teaching them a lesson, Kumo."