Humiliation on Wild Party

When the party starts, the black DJ begins to play music while people dance. Raven was sticking with her goth friends on the dark side. Then, Chelsey and her friends look at them so cringe. Standing beside her, Tommy saw her on the distance. They have eye contact for seconds until he avoids his eyes and ignores her.

Chelsey can't handle herself until she wants to approach Raven. Somehow, Tommy stops her by holding her arm.

Chelsey said, "Why? I just wanna dump those trashes here. You told me that you didn't want Raven here. She insisted to go here for what?"

Tommy felt frustrated and said, "I don't want you to drag her outside. Just talk to her in peaceful way."

By Raven's mermaid sense of hearing, she heard their conversation from far away. Until, she goes on the garden alone. Jessie, Pinky, and Terrenz are busy to talk and drunk with their friends. Silver was busy to swim with his goth friends on the pool.

During their happy moment, they saw Chelsey dragging Raven from the garden.

Silver's goth friend 1 asked, "Uh... is that good girl with a bad chic?"

When Silver turns around, he was shocked that she's mistreating Raven. It's because Tommy is not nearby, she can do whatever she wants to Raven.

"I told you not to go back in here, trash!" Chelsey said

"He texts me to invite here!" Raven said

Chelsey whispers, "Too unfortunate for you cuz I was the one who was holding his account now."

"ERGH, you're getting over!" Raven shouted and releases herself

Raven and Chelsey face each other nearby the pool.

"I DON'T HAVE INTENSIONS TO STEAL HIM FROM YOU. You're doing it again since our high school days to humiliate me!" Raven said

Chelsey said, "Ugh here we go again from another dictation."

Raven almost to cry, "There will be a day, you'll be humiliated by your own plans. Isn't this enough for you to be happy?!"

She pushes her on the pool while saying this.

Chelsey said, "We're HAPPY if you didn't exist from this world!"

After get pushed, Raven never swims up after frustrated again. She sinks on the deepest part of the pool. Ignorant people laugh at her while Chelsey left her a word.

"Emo or dramatic girl like you aren't welcome here in fun place. Once I hold my own crown, you can't ever... ever steal it from me. *Cheer with ignorant people* Hmpf, party still goes on guys!"

As a mermaid, she still breathes while Silver and other guys nearby the pool are worried to her.

Raven's voice narrates, "My life during this 1st time breakup is such a sinking person in a deep ocean. I can't be drowned cuz I'm a half mermaid but... I felt drowned from my feelings.

Just like a water entering and filling in my lungs with pain. Can't breathe holding by pain either. I felt drowning when seeing Tommy kissing a wrong woman...Cuz... It was too late to fall in love with him."

Silver got her after he dives. He raises her up until she opens her eyes once she hears his voice.

"Raven, are you okay?!" Silver asked

Raven was on Silver's arms while he hugs her tightly during his swim. When she looks at him, their eyes contact for seconds. Until, she avoids her face and not blushing.

"I-I'm okay." Raven said seriously

On the other hand, Mitchell was already there to reach Raven's hands. Silver passes her until Mitchell lifts her up.

Mitchell shocked, "Oh. My. God. I finally see you again, Raven! Are you okay? -I'll take you to my room and change it up."

While walking away, Raven looks behind and sees Silver once more. His expression was hurt while swimming away in the pool. Silver gets out and change in the bathroom. For few minutes, he approaches to Tommy.

Silver left a word, "*Upset* You know, I'm so disappointed to say this, Tommy."

Tommy asked worriedly, "W-what's wrong, Silvester?"

"I'll leave this party. Your girlfriend's a mess." Silver said

When he turns around, Tommy stops him.

"*Worried* Wait-wait what's the matter?" Tommy asked

Mitchell's eldest brother said, "You shouldn't leave this friendly party bro."

Silver said madly, "For me this is no friendly party, dude. Don't ask a question, I'll leave."

Tommy stops him once more but Silver pushed him.

Silver said, "I don't need your company anymore. *Enraged* I'm not one of you living as normal people."

Tommy convinced him, "*Sad* Bro, we can still be the same as normal dudes."

Then, Chelsey arrives and makes the conversation worse.

Chelsey said, "Babe, I cleaned some trash outside."

Silver felt angry at her until he grasps her wrists. Somehow, Tommy releases her from Silver.

"Dude, don't hurt her!" Tommy became mad