The Happy Goths

Few days of winter, Tommy starts to date with Raven in the city. Jessie supports her with Pinky and Terrenz that makes their friendship go deeper.

When having trouble at mathematics, Terrenz took her to his house to borrow some math books.

There are days, Raven almost wants to eat his spiders. His tarantula went out of Raven's mouth once he saw her.

"WAIT YOU'RE EATING MY PET!" Terrenz panics

"*Laugh* Sorry... I'm used to eat exotic foods." Raven said

Terrenz made a rule sooner that she shouldn't eat his arachnids. Or else, she will not come back to his house.

When she's with Pinky, she's putting her on a trouble. By brawling those guys, Pinky noticed that Raven wasn't injured. Also, her strength.

Later in the hospital, Pinky sat on the stretcher.

"-Hey, you got my trust girl. From now on, I'll focus on my work. I felt ashamed for what you were doing." Pinky said

Raven said, "Oke. You'll be discharge soon once I paid the bill worth 1,222,232 golds. Decorative damages, patients' injury financial-"

Pinky's face cringes in funny expression.

"Oke... oke... If I didn't meet you, I think I sold my entire organs. Or lay on my dead bed. Sorry if I can't pay you any money." Pinky said

"It doesn't matter for me. Even if that's a money." Raven said

"Tell me are you rich?" Pinky asked

"Secret... You wanna know... I'm robbing some aristocrat banks." Raven jokes

"W-WUT?!" Pinky shocked

"Joke... Mermaid tears... Tell it to anyone or not they will mock you. I've tried it already." Raven said

When she got time on Jessie's side, he sings with her at his studio. In his home, Jessie was living all alone. He welcomes and treat her as his little sister.

Later on, they're finished to jam.

Raven asked, "Why you can't accept me as your girlfriend?"

Jessie answers, "Hello? -I'm having a relationship to my little sister's clone? But actually, I can't cuz I see her from your face."

Raven became sad.

"You're supporting me to Tommy by giving relationship advices. How many GFs do you have?" Raven asked

"Outnumbered. Maybe 87?" Jessie pretends

"Wut?" Raven can't believe

"*Laughs* Seven GFs. They hate me cuz of my foul odor sweat. Such a devil trigger." Jessie said and added, "But BTW, I want to spent some time with you as your brother. Cuz, you know what? I'm lack of time once she's gone."

Raven noticed that he's getting dramatic. When she reads his eyes again, a scene occurs from his past.

Jessie emphasized, "When I was a 10-year-old boy, I'm boisterous with my little sister. I'm also excited to go outside and play with my sister. There are times that we're reprimanded by our father. She's been wounded after tripped somewhere.

My parents warned me to stop being hyper pulling my sister from troubles.

Until, that day. My sister was busy on her assignment. I'm so excited to play with her on the playground outside. I pulled her hand same as before, going outside.

She runs next to me while I haven't guard her behind me. We didn't hold our hands cuz I'm getting faster to reach the playground.

When I turned around, I had no idea that she's been ran down by a car."

Raven felt so pity and gasps softly.

She apologized, "I'm sorry."

"*Frustrated* She died and then I've been accused. I was the reason why my parents separated. Now, they have their own life with new families while disowning me.

*Happy* I stand from my own in the past 10 years until I became rich. By my own talent of being a musician, I'm here now. Happily, I met you during my sadness in college."

Raven said, "But I idolize three of you when I was a high school student. It's because our destiny has finally meet, I'm here now."

Jessie smiles and said, "Why you can't show to us?"

Raven said, "You know... crowd of fans."

They chuckle together.

Jessie said, "Ey, I want you to be part of us in Crow band henceforth. I've been decided since you sang on the Spirit's Eve party. Moreover, there's a chance that we could be in fame and explore around the world... The worldwide producer was visiting colleges to hire bands!"

Raven's eyes sparkles of excitement. Then, she hugs Jessie and gave a lot thanks for him. While Jessie, he doesn't any love interest on her but he really treats her like a baby.

Back then, he suddenly fell asleep because of Raven's mermaid ability by a hug. She had no idea until shocked for what she did unexpectedly.

Back on Tommy, Raven took him on her band practice. They are playing on school's public music room.

*She sings King of the day*

The Crow band was so amazed from her growling voice. About Tommy, he freezes and walks out the room.