2nd Year Class

Next day, a news came out about Jessie and Raven.

A student reads a headline on the phone, "They're treating their selves as siblings but having a make out somewhere?"

An image of fake Jessie and Raven was spotted after the night party. It was Chelsey's plan again but a lot of people are not impressed anymore. Even so, Silver was affected on this false news and believes.

In hut,

His friend gossips, "I hope this isn't true."

Silver spoke, "*Mad* Chelsey's getting over again. Is there anything to stop her?"

His tomboy bodyguard second demotion. She arrived leaning at the wall. With two sexy newbies girls, the two girls are happy to see him.

"Is there anything you want to do to us, boss?" the tomboy asked

Silver asked back, "Who are these two girls? Your girlfriends?"

Girl 1 spoke, "No, boss. We're here to serve you!"

Silver facepalms, "Ugh, why dad was adding these girls on my group?"

Hours later, boys can't stop sticking their eyes at Raven. Her band mates took her to dance at the dance show. She shows them a move that attracted those men's attention. Tommy was getting obsessed at her secretly.

After record, Tommy asked the camera man to get a copy of Raven's dance. In tent, they haven't show to Chelsey. Then, he went out on the tent satisfied. Tommy decided for not showing his phone to his girlfriend.

Later on, afternoon, Jessie drove the van with his band mates. They went home jamming their favorite song.

Raven's voice narrates, "I haven't saw Leo in summer vacation. I guess, he's saying the truth. Back then, we took some weeks for traveling the whole world for concert. There are days, we're fine but there are days we're overcoming challenges.

We thought that we're getting lost somewhere and never go back study. Luckily, our producer was on the rescue to track us. We went back safe in Zuzu City.

Moving 2nd year of college,

Chelsey invites me to get embarrassed on her news broadcasting room. I almost lift the chair to smash her after exposing my stolen cringe photos at the public. Worse is live, viewers might think that I'm the bad guy again.

Afterwards, I straight on the Crow band studio even I'm in bad mood. Nevertheless, Jessie relieved and encouraged me to proceed further. He likes to avoid us from toxicity from our enemies. Also, release our anger by banging those trashes on studio junkyard."

Soon, Raven was having a paint gun match with her band happily. Then next week, they play online multiplayer at the computer. After few hours of gameplay, Pinky sends a message Raven.

"Ey, it's grid ball finals again. Wanna join us to cheer?" As Pinky's message sent

Raven types, "Hmm... I think so but I might get jealous at Tommy again. Even so, our principal wants to hear my voice. He provides me for stage concert for closing ceremony."

After she sent a message, Pinky response.

"Get over it." As Pinky sent

Raven laughs.

Meanwhile, in Leo's apartment.

Leo was cleaning his car using vacuum cleaner. His mood wasn't fine after seeing those pictures. He's jealous after seeing Raven with Silvester at the beach resort. During his moment, he noticed one little pearl on the seat. Raven sat there and cried embracing in his arms before.

Weeks later, the grid ball finals held on same place again. Raven enters hopping happily donning a black cheer squad uniform for Goth team. Boys got attracted from her joyful moves. Chelsey rolls her eyes while her friends are shouting at her.

"BOO, GOTHS WILL LOSE. YOU HAVE A BADLUCK OVER THERE!"

Pinky wraps her arms to Raven's shoulder.

Pinky said, "I'm nervous. This is it after many times running while holding the grid ball!"

Raven smirks, "Take a break on your arms for a moment, Pinky. We got this."

When the game match begins, the Zuzu Tunnelers and Goths' team line up on the field. Silver and Tommy glares from each other except their team mates.

During the finals, Leo arrived lifting a popcorn. He seeks Raven until he found her. She's sitting with Terrenz and Jessie on the seats. They're focused watching until Leo excuses for Raven.

"Popcorn, guys?" Leo asked

Terrenz picks a popcorn and said, "Thanks."

Jessie gasps, "Is that him, sis?!"

Raven shocked.

Few minutes later, Jessie and Terrenz gave space to Raven and Leo. The two boys left and watches them on the distance.

Jessie bets, "5,000 golds if they kiss."

Terrenz didn't seriously bets while they're eating popcorn.

Terrenz bets, "Your expensive bass guitar is mine if they didn't."

Back then,

Leo asked, "Meet me in Zuzu Oceanarium. I have something to say important for you."

Raven nods until Leo left immediately. Midnight comes by, the grid ball final game was ended. 

The Goths team won the cup. Pinky holds it and raises higher while her team lifts her.

Except Silver, he smiles while crossing his arms. He watches his team mates celebrating the victory. Tommy wears off his helmet and lowers his head sadly with his team mates.

Before closing ceremony, the producer let Pinky rest. His hired guitarist as Pinky's substitute will play on stage later on.