The Main Enemy

Within few weeks, Raven went back on the Atlantis. She sang with the mermaid choir. Her voice dominates those mermaids' voices. The professor was getting proud of her. Male mermaids begin to befriend and have crush on her.

In fact, Raven was the only mermaid who has void powers in their history. During her seconds of fame, envy mermaids asked her to go somewhere. They pretend to make friends with Raven. She got fooled again while blinded by their joy.

Until, they left her somewhere nearby the Atlantis kingdom. Sentinels of the Warden recognized her face. While envy mermaid watches her on the distance, they chuckle when Raven got chased by one of them.

"H-HEY HELP ME!" Raven said

Her void powers weakens but she never gives up to escape. She swims dodging sentinels' attacks but she was caught by the Warden.

"Ooh~ Precisely, we meet again... Raven Rin." Warden said with friendly smile

Raven gasps until she drags her in.

The Warden said, "I've came to visit here to check my throne. While the Atlantic royalties were under my spell, they will rule this whole place of Atlantis. Within my orders, they will do it for me while I'm away."

Raven struggles, "LET ME GO. WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT FROM ME?!"

The Warden throws her at the wall vigorously. Raven weakens while looking at her.

The warden said "From all mermaids I've put on magical experiment, you're the only mermaid who has void power. *Wonder* Modern wizards and witches were taking a risk to find void energies. *Excited* Actually, you're our answer to expand our upgrades to make void and solar EMP guns and magics!"

"You will if you get me!" Raven said and left

She swims as fast as she can but the Warden's tentacles get her so easily. Raven struggles again while her enemy was pulling her.

"Hep-hep-hep, you're ruining our plans within century, girl. Hmm, I will take you to the judge court and make you be my servant to work with." The Warden said

And then, her judgement held on the Atlantis court. Raven was punished by spreading mermaid information in human land. Also, she disregards the rule. By reading on her eyes, they have known the truth and punished her.

The judge declares, "You're guilty for disregarding the mermaid rules and spreading mermaid information in human land. Lock her in ocean abyss for a lifetime!"

Raven was dragged by the sentinels while Erbil can't do anything to save her. He had no idea. Even so, the Warden requested the judge that she'll take her as servant. Within the Warden's mind, she'll slave Raven for money.

Later at coral house, Erbil lied to Pearl that Raven will stay on the Atlantis for her safety. Pearl believes and relieved that she's gone.

In ocean abyss, solar chains were locked on Raven's hands. Making her disabled and ordinary. Frustrated but all she had to do is to sing for herself.

She composes her own song,

Raven sings,

"8 years to swim to escape the darkness...

I have 8 years to live while I'm still in abyss~"

During her sing, the Warden listens beyond the abyss. She had another idea once she discovered something.

"Once I stepped on the land to find my own beloved...

And love him for infinity... Infinity...

and love him for infinity... In...fi...nity. *Sobs*"

She tears painfully until the rock she was sitting filled with teardrop pearls. 

Few days later, Raven was released by the royal guards of Warden. The Warden compliments her voice.

The Warden said, "I would like to release you after hearing your voice, dear. As my goal, I want to be the richest sea creature in the world for a lifetime!"

Raven said with frustration, "Somehow, you can't take them with you once you died."

The Warden said, "It's impossible, I'm immortal, dear. Mermaids like you didn't last for 8 years once you turned 18. So, enjoy your last moment within 8 years because you're my servant now."

Raven enraged, "I'll not accept to be a squid's slave!"

She gasps on Raven's cheeks and threats her.

The Warden said, "If you do one more mistake, I'll order my men to peel your scales one by one. *Walks in manner* Also, I need your voice for special opera concert to make those rich people fall asleep.

Then, take their money. I know that you have an ability to make a human sleep. *Shows a picture* Just like you did to this man."

Raven saw and remembers how she made Silver asleep after his dad died. The warden hides the picture again when Raven was going to get it.

"Speaking of the devil, he betrays our clan. So, we're in rivals in criminality." The Warden said

"You're the one who made people suffer in the surface! You're ruining everything by your greed!" Raven infuriates

The ocean earthquakes by her thunderous voice. The Warden suddenly wraps her mouth with tentacles.

The Warden spoke, "Well look at that. Your voice almost reached the level with the voice of Solar princess. *Smirks* Well, I think you'll be great opponent for her someday. Boys, you know what to do."

Then the Warden's guards drag Raven towards the cage.