Odd Plan

Raven narrating, "Hey, this is Raven Rin, I'm a goth student. Somehow, I was called as a loser.

I dream to be a famous Rockstar to explore around the world someday.

Okay let me share about my story about school days,

Before class, me and my dad spent 5 hours training for self-defense and enhance melee attacks.

Afterwards, I'm going to the Zuzu Midway High School. Actually, I hate schools because of students especially I'm not welcome to the riches. I'm just pretending in front of my dad that I'm studying fine since elementary.

In elementary, he really gets mad at me once I didn't tell him. Bullies pretending themselves as victims. Even so, they end once I report it clear to the teachers.

Like, I fight with a big fat girl who wants to protect the bully from me.

Then now, she was my high school classmate today. We are friends but she's insanely inspired of Chelsey who was our muse in class. She wants to be part of Chelsey for social. Somehow, Chelsey's interested from my appearance. She's the only student who welcomes me into the group of rich girls.

This upcoming Spirit's Eve, they are planning what to wear some costumes. I'm not interested when one of them suggests that entire students will wear heroic and cute cosplay. Yep, entire goths and emo students didn't appreciate this but we're only few.

Welp, they'll have some preparations while I'll sleep here in my dad's house."

On the day, Rin wake her up by shaking her shoulders. Raven wakes up but still drowsy.

"*Snores* Dad, I'm not ready for school." Raven said until she sleeps again

Then, Rin leans on the door and said the password.

"Foodies are ready!" he said

Raven woke up until she rushes to go at the kitchen.

"WHERE? WHERE?!" Raven said excitedly

Rin chuckles until he follows his daughter. Later on, they eat breakfast.

"*Sigh* You're getting lazy to house chores now than before, Raven." Rin said

"Sorry, dad. I've been busy with school projects. And~ Spirit's Eve party will held on our school." Raven said

Rin asked, "Do you have anything to wear?"

Raven thinks for a moment and said, "It depends for my friend. I was absent from that day. So, I'm waiting for her message."

Later on, when she's going on school, her face turned into grumpy.

Back then, a school bus arrived and rides. She ignores other students mocking her appearance.

"Witch! Emo girl! Drug lady!"

When school bus is running, her phone rings until she looks.

"Chelsey: It's Spirit's Eve tomorrow. Wear your best scary costume!" As she saw in the message

Raven thought, "Huh? The party might hold at 28. I thought they'll wear heroic and cute costumes. Hmm... I think they adjusted the day and changed their minds."

Raven narrates, "I wanna wear Starian Captain but my friend Chelsey wants to wear it too. Luckily, their minds changed. I feel paradise when she told me to wear creep stuff."

After a boring class, she buys some materials to make a costume. Feathers, glue guns and other important things to do at home. Rin never disturbed her after she asked him a permission to dismiss their training.

At Fall 27, Raven wears like a black harpy. She used her mermaid eyes and pretend that is a contact lens. Chelsie's friend Francis sent Raven in school using a van.

Outside the school, Raven asked him.

"Can you take me a picture sitting on that rock?" Raven asked

After taking a picture, Francis gives her phone.

 He can't take it anymore by staring at her.

"*Scratches his head* Erm, uh... I thought you were a fat girl... You know... You're wearing lose sweaters but..." Francis interrupted

"I know -I know... Having big booba makes your eyes confuse. Gotta go, man. Thanks!" Raven said

About 'fat girl' Raven likes to wear black sweater or any lose black shirt with long sleeves. Even so, her boobs hang the shirt. Others who see her will thought that she had a belly fat without noticing her real slim waist.

Raven's voice narrates, "I'm ignoring them while they're calling me fat girl. Eventually, I can't be a showy like those slim ladies wearing fit cloths and short shirts.

I'm wearing red skirt but I also wear red stripe leggings matching with a goth boots. I'll only agree If I'm wearing a lose black shirts with long sleeves.

Back to the scene, I'm almost excited to attend a party but~"

When she arrives inside the school, her face gone worried instead of excitement. Students are looking at her suspiciously. Same with Raven, she saw them wearing hero and anime costumes except her. None of them wear scary, abominable costumes. Until, Raven saw Chelsey wearing Starian Captain outfit.

Raven shocked, "Wait, I should be the one who will wear that!"

Chelsey said, "We planned it already Raven. And so, I planned all of this. You're so mindless to wear like a chicken fox. Did you heard for what our president said?"

Raven's mermaid supernatural ability sensed Chelsey's evil thoughts. By looking at her eyes, she figured it out that she's betraying Raven.

Then, two of them face in front of the crowds.