Trouble Under The Subway

After weeks, his caretaker brings him out of the hospital. Raven waits him outside and ready to go home after he's fine.

Raven's voice narrates, "After his fiancé put something on his food that causes diarrhea, dad still forgives her but decided for not marrying her. At the end, dad told her that she will never see him again.

Afterwards, he goes back by drinking beers again. However, I used my voice power to sing. He got drowsy and sleep in his bed room all over again.

Until on next week..."

In train station, Raven and her dad stood far away from running trains.

"Raven, I have to go back in war." Rin said

"Why to go back in war, dad?" Raven asked

"I have something to finish. I hope that I'll see Kent on war again. Don't worry, I'm not with the Sakura's. I'm with the Ferngill soldiers now." Rin said

Raven surprised until she accepts and nods. When her dad's leaving, she gave him a fist bump.

"This is the only thing that I should do than hug you much, dad. Always take care." Raven said

"*Nods* Hm-hm, I think so. But~ *Hugs Raven tightly* Only dad will hug my dearest daughter!" Rin said in frolicking way

After he hugs her, they laugh until Raven felt so sad.

"Dad, I hope this shouldn't be the last." Raven said

"Don't cry. Crowds will see your tears. While I'm not here, you know what to do at pawnshop... In case of emergency, okay?" Rin said

Then, they gave farewell from each other. When her father left by riding on the Ferngill train, Raven sat there for hours having anxiety. She never tears while remembering those days.

"Am I going to wait again?" Raven asked herself

Train passes by until a shy goth student 'Terrenz' was running. Abruptly, she sensed his adrenaline until she stood up.

"I sense something danger." Raven thought

While on his way, Terrenz got caught by a man somewhere without crowds. It was too far away from the subway and train station. It's a killer trying to kill his witness. And then, he beats Terrenz to death to stop reporting him to the police.

Terrenz begs, "I promise, I'll never say it to everyone!"

"You're too late." The killer said

The killer lifts a folded chair to smack Terrenz while he crawls on the floor. Even so, Raven did a fly kick and hits the killer's chest. While Terrenz is injured, Raven and the killer fight together. Until, the killer gets his pocket knife and swings it to his hands. He wants to stab her while she did her self-defense taught by her dad.

Unfortunately for the killer, Raven disarmed him. After disarmed, she used her fists to beat him up even he's taller than her. Even he caught her fists, she lastly kicks him that fell him alone on the rails. The killer stood up to throw the pocket knife at her. For not noticing the fast train, he's been run down and died.

She got shocked that she killed a person. Somehow, she forgets it and lift Terrenz' arm.

"You alright?" She asked

"T-Thanks... Ou... my leg." Terrenz said

"Let's go." Raven said

For few minutes, Raven took Terrenz on nearby hospital to cure his injuries.

Later on, his friends arrived. Jessie and Pinky rushed on the emergency room to meet him. When they arrived, Raven wasn't there anymore.

"Hey, bro? What happened to you?!" Jessie got worried

Terrenz said, "I saw a crime scenario until the killer chased me. I'm lucky. I've been saved by a cute goth girl. About her, where she is right now?"

Meanwhile, Raven left the hospital and went back home already. She forgets about the incident and starts to train her mentality. Same as a drill test from her dad's consequential questions to do.