Band for Hire

At Friday on the afternoon, third year have a half class. While those first-year class contestants wrote an excuse letter. The producer was sitting on the judge table. He's an emo-goth wearing in black tuxedo. Contestants back stage peek on him.

Male goth #1 said, "Oh-la-la, he's a goth man."

"He's an emo. Look!" the male goth #2 said

While the goth musicians are gathering the curtains, Terrenz wants to join in. Even so, one of them pushes him away.

Male goth #3 said, "Hey, a loser like you shouldn't be here."

Terrenz apologizes sadly, "S-sorry."

He goes back to his band sad but Raven tries to comfort him.

Raven said, "Hey, kawaii boi. Don't think for what they've said. You'll see him when we're on stage okay? Also, your girlfriend was waiting outside. She will be proud of you."

Jessie compliments, "You're such a sweetheart, sis."

Suddenly, Silver arrives with his band.

Jessie greets, "Oh! We have no idea that you have band either, Silver!"

Silver ignores him and he's not on his mood today. Somehow, Jessie approaches and wrap his arm around Silver's shoulder.

Jessie said, "Frolicking* Furthermore, good luck for your song number, lovie dovie. Mueh- mueh."

Abruptly, Silver punches Jessie's face. By surprise, Raven shouted and dashes.

"DON'T HURT MY BROTHER!" Raven cried

Until, she leaps and kick's Silver's face using her signature move. Jessie with entire goth musicians witness her. After surprise, she was shocked for what she had done. She lifts Silver up while apologizing at him.

"*Stammering* I'm sorry, Silver. Why did you just punch him?" Raven said

Silver was shocked either while looking at her. During their silence, the producer announced on the stage.

"This is only one-time contest. One-song to play only. Wrong presentation, you're out! By the way, shall we begin?" he said

Then, those musicians rushed to their instruments to bring out. When it begins, many of them wants to get first. Even Jessie's band wants to get first either, others won't let them.

Few hours later, the producer was choosy and didn't find the right band. Even Silver's band was declined either after they played. On waiting area at backstage, Raven and Jessie talk.

Jessie said, "I'm happy that you called me brother. Thanks."

Raven said and warns, "You don't have to and you shouldn't ruin his mood by... kissing his cheeks?"

"Welp, he's sensitive today. But I'll be careful next time. It's because you accepted me as your brother now, can I hug you?" Jessie said

He spread his wide arms until Raven smiles and let him hug her. Just like siblings, Jessie felt touched and emotional to Raven. While Terrenz and Pinky were on second demotion.

Terrenz asked, "*Cute voice* Can we join you, brother and sister?"

Then Terrenz hugs them while Pinky chuckles alone.

Pinky said, "Alright, I'm not going to ask cuz I have a sibling -O-Oi, wait!"

Jessie pulled Pinky until four of them hug each other. Other musicians in front copy their moves and mock at them.

"*Laugh* Losers are hugging each other for advance goodbye." the goth musician mocks

Jessie answers, "*Stumped* It isn't an advance goodbye, guys. It's advance for our hopes and dreams! And I'm happy that I have a sister now."

The musicians still mock and underestimate them.

Other musician mocks, "Nah, when it's your turn, the producer will back out."

Jessie ignores their words and tell his band positively.

Jessie said, "I've decided to stay our band as last here in the line. When we will be placed on first, then it's showtime to face the whole world."

Meanwhile, the producer was getting bored and hopeless to find a band. Even so, there's something stopping him. While looking on his clip board, there's a list of few schools to visit soon to search.

The producer talks himself, "*Sigh* I guess I have to stop but there's stopping me."

When the last band sang and rejected sooner,

The producer speaks, "No more bands to play? I'm truly sorry but there's no-"

Jessie's band rushed to go on stage.

Raven spoke, "W-wait, sir!"

She suddenly trips by a wire until the rejected musicians are laughing. The rejected bands are sitting behind the producer. Except Silver, he was still on silence with his friend.

The producer said, "*Bored* I'm in a hurry. So, please do your best shot."