Rumors

While the party's noisy and wild in the ground floor, Mitchell let Raven stay on her room. Raven was finished bathing while Mitchell does a free beauty service for her.

Raven said, "This is embarrassing for me, you shouldn't-"

"Oh, come on, sexy girl. It's great once you exist in this world... I heard Chelsey's words after pushing you in the pool. Moreover, I'm practicing to do beauty care service. I'm going to have a presentation in parlors next week." Mitchell said

Raven turned silence but feels frustrated. Mitchell used blower to dry while combing her hair.

"Don't be sad now, dear. She's just guilty. It's better that you exist that night. If not, I don't have my own expensive boutique, your friend can't be hire  and earn in my boutique, also I'm not going to be a famous fashion designer who dreams to have own boutique." Mitchell said and chuckles

Raven said sadly, "She's still right, Mitchell. A goth girl who wears dark, antagonistic, and trash shall not exist in this place."

Mitchell spoke, "I know darkness is one of the most people see and feels. Other thinks villainy or kinda odd...

At least for me, that color is luxurious for us.

Even you're wearing under the dark clothes, you're showing them the golden heart you have. Most of all, showing the best you can to help people. Your hope that you gave to anybody is outnumbered now and worth it, Raven."

Raven felt touched, "Thanks for the hope, Mitchell."

Mitchell said, "No problem. Also, I need to make a glow from the closed rose to bloom. It's time to show us your real figure by using my donation fashion clothes. Or shall I say... my tailoring works!"

"Uhhh... I could agree to wear your clothes except showing my body to the public." Raven said

"No need to worry. You'll try this once!" Mitchell said

"NYAH!" Raven got pulled by Mitchell

They started to fit some and do some makeover for Raven. She almost became her living mannequin. One hour later, Mitchell gives her confidence while going down in the ground floor.

Raven asked, "I feel relieved now. How about you?"

Mitchell said, "Actually, I hate wild parties like this. Can't sleep while neighbors can sleep cuz their house is sealed like container. *Chuckles* But once I see you again, I feel like my mood was back again."

When arrived in the ground floor, people started to pay attention on Raven's new look.

Mitchell was babbling while Raven listens at her.

"My eldest brother is a grid ball player while the second one is my youngest brother who works in the club as DJ. I was the second sibling living in this house."

Meanwhile, Tommy was surrounded by his friends. Until, he saw Raven. She's wearing half leather red jacket, black tube, and crimson pantaloons. She still wears her goth boots and her hair is still ordinary.

Her waist was perfectly toned and slim. Her thick thighs were fit to the pantaloons. Those black sweaters she wore cheat her body to be looking fat. On the distance, Tommy recognized her body based from the 'Crow mask' model they watched in the contest.

"It's showtime, Black Rose." Mitchell said and goes to her brothers

Raven was now alone and the boys got seduced from her outfit.

Girl #1 murmurs, "How did she have a perfect tone on her waist?"

She walks on the crowds finding her goth friends.

Girl #2 murmurs, "Ugh, she's paying my boyfriend's attention."

Nearby, Mitchell's young brother was with Leo. He's in disguise as a nerd and told his friend that never reveal his identification to the crowds. During their talk, his friend told him that his sis brought a goth girl to groom in her room. Leo knows that Raven's here.

During her search, Silver was drinking beer on a cup alone. He saw Raven lost on the crowds. Even so, she saw him on the distance. Raven approaches while Silver sits. When she arrives, she sits gapping on him.

She spoke, "Hey, it's bad to be alcoholic."

Silver said giving her a cup of beer, "Don't be a good girl from now on. You have to fight sometime."

Leo saw them drinking together on the distance. He freezes and observes what Silver was going to do with her.

"Hey, thanks about the pool." Raven said

Silver asked, "...I saw you there lying down... Ugh, you're not the only one who was been hurt by Chelsey's words. How about me and other guys who were emotional?"

Raven looks on his eyes until she reads that he fought with Tommy.

Raven asked, "Uhm... is there something wrong while I'm not here an hour ago?"

His goth friends surround them and second demotion.

The goth jock #1 said, "Yeah, he wants to hurt Chelsey but Tommy fought for her."

"He wants to defend his toxic girlfriend. Hey, we heard it while we're on the pool you know." The goth jock #2 said

Other goth jocks were interested to talk with Raven while Leo quietly observes them on the distance.