Balancing Training and Studies

His daughter interrupted his bad habit and took him to his bed. She sings for him until he sleep because of her voice. It was a mermaid's voice power.

She thought, "(Mom taught this to me to cure sad people's emotions. Tomorrow, you'll forget it, dad.)"

Next day, Raven remembers someone after holding a story book in school. After class, Rin sent her back home with him. She asked her dad to go back in Stardew Valley alone. Even so, he prohibits her.

Later in Rin's house,

Raven forced, "-Dad, I wanna see Rebby."

"*Sigh*... It's too dangerous right now, Raven. We have no idea that those men donning in black were the Zuzu syndicates. A lot of people were lost by their hands..." Rin said

Raven sadly walks out the house. Rin follows her until he saw her sitting beside the river alone. He gets two stick and calls her name.

"Raven?" Rin calls and throws one stick

Unfortunately, Raven's face hits.
(ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ)

"Dad?!" Raven whines

Rin got nervous for his mistake.
(⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

"S-sorry, I thought you'll catch it!" Rin panics

Raven noticed that it's a stick. She stops crying and picks it up.

"Dad? I wanna be more like you. I wanna protect those weak even myself." Raven said

Rin nods with a smile of determination. Then, they begin to use stick to train. A lot of times Raven fails to win their wood fencing. Little chances occur when Raven loses her father from their training.

Years later at age of 10,

Rin's turning serious as his natural instinct when it comes to training. Today, it was their final wood fencing. Raven can able to do self defense, throw projectiles, and melee attacks. With parkour moves, it makes her fight advance than her father. Eventually, she still falls down and disarmed by her father. He points the wood stick on her.

"You accepted those intense training between physical and mentality. You already deserved to have pain. This isn't simple as you wish before. Will you going to give up?" Rin asked seriously

Raven answered, "No... Dad..."

She forces herself to stand while her knees are shaking.

"You'll not be like me if you're weak." He said

"Oke." Raven said

Then, she charges an attack to fence. Rin was using two wood sticks with her to fence. Raven evades until disarms his first wood stick. But he revenged by disarming her too. By her rage, her eyes are turning into mermaid form by void energy charge. At the end, she still lose after her dad disarms the last wood stick from her hand.

"Control your emotions. Fight your own self. If not, you'll be considered as a loser." Rin said

Raven's rage makes her uncontrollable until she dashes to kick him. She got his chest and twists herself until she kicks his chin. Raven flips and lands on the ground while her dad got dizzy. Rin surprised from her new move.

After training,
Raven prepares herself to ride on the bus. She was sent in school and attend afternoon shift class. She's quiet on one place while interested to punk stuffs. She got more influenced when she reached High School. Even as an introvert, she's observing those student's fashion from her surroundings.

Soon, her dad forced to wake her up because she's late on the training. Sometimes, she hides herself from him to practice to play guitar. She sings while strung at the guitar. Her dad hears her hearty voice that makes him drowsy until fall asleep.

Until one day, Raven noticed that her dad wasn't outside for their training. He's on the couch relaxing. She sits beside him and curiously asked.

"Dad, why you're not outside? It's training time." Raven asked

"Your voice healed my anxiety again. It was relieving day for me to relax here. You've done well after five years of training." He said

"But I still need more to be like you... *Sad* Uhm... Can I ask? Why you're not reprimanding me or stop. Like stop wearing these goth dresses, stop make hairstyles like that, stop doing these things?" Raven noticed

"I let you have your own freedom once I noticed you focusing at one goal. Choose whatever you want to be. Not only fighting or be like me, you have to find other things and discover more about yourself, Raven." Rin advices

Raven smiles sweetly
(。⁠◕     v⁠     ◕⁠。)

"Thanks dad." She said

---------------------High School Arc-------------------------

At age of 13 as 2nd year high school student,

Raven was continuously bullied by those students. Because of her looks, other students thinks she's weird. Other students tries to change her to wear properly. Unfortunately, it makes her awkward that she quit already.

Sooner, she saw three gothic students talking at other section. During recess, she hides and peeks on them.

It was skinny 'Jessie', the peculiar 'Pinky', and shy 'Terrenz'. They're lifting their music instruments. Raven's eyes sparkles from their looks and figured it out they're the high school band.

"(Aww... I wish I could be part of them.)" Raven thought