Party Goers

Jessie said, "I'm not injured, what the hell was going on?!"

Raven said neutrally, "Uhm... It's because of me... We're surrounded."

Jessie forces to get out on the stretcher. Those personal nurses let him stay but he still stood further.

Few minutes later, Jessie stays on the hotdog stand with Pinky and Terrenz.

Terrenz said, "*Sigh* I'm so amazed once my girlfriend shows me. Her peacock spider is so small but colorful. SO CUTE~"

Pinky stumped, "I'm having a cringe here, Terrenz. I don't want to end into bug phobias."

Jessie said, "Gee~ I didn't know that we have personal medics. *Chuckles* Our producer really care for us. Anyway, why there's a human stampede while ago?"

Pinky said, "My boss gave Raven a freebie swimwear. We took ours too that's why we are wearing new swim clothes."

Jessie smirks, "You look pretty from your new swimwear. Can I date you?"

Pinky stumped until she suddenly punches Jessie's shoulder. Terrenz and Jessie laughs.

"Shut up. Gimme a break to be single." Pinky said

While Raven, she borrows a surfboard. She pulls out a surfboard that matches the color of her swimwear. On the distance, she saw Chelsey with Tommy again. Tommy was sticking his eyes to her until his head pulls by Chelsey. She kisses his lips while Raven watches them neutrally.

Suddenly, Silver accompanies her with his goth friends. Tommy interrupts Chelsey and look at Raven. It makes him jealous when he saw Silver with her. Raven waves a hand to her fellow goth musicians. Jessie with his band member waves back at her.

Terrenz said, "Hihi, I think Raven and Silver will be a perfect match soon."

Pinky said, "Hmm... I just noticed his face from that day... After Raven kicked him using her "Ka-kaw" moves?"

Jessie wonders, "If not Silver, how about the red hair guy? I remember that he assumed that he's Raven's BF."

Pinky asked, "Maybe... They're having an affair already?"

Terrenz felt disappointed, "Ugh, maybe. So, Raven and Silver were still friends this time?"

Back then, Raven surfs with Silver. Individually, they surf on the weak tidal waves on the ocean. Raven got bored, so she goes away from them to do something. She uses her mermaid powers to summon big tidal waves.

She soloes her surf boarding doing a stunt on the distance. Silver and other surfers are amazed at her. They follow those other huge tidal waves with her. For few seconds, the waves turned back to normal.

Meanwhile, Jessie begins to ride a jet ski and drive insanely on the sea.

At coast,

During Chelsey's sunbathing with her friends, Jessie drifts until the salt water soaks them. Her friends infuriated while she's disgusted. Tommy was busy playing volleyball with his friends.

Later on,

At afternoon, they rode on the huge yacht boat. Tommy, Chelsey and Silver's friends, Raven's band, and other few college students are having a wild party. Silver's friends are busy flirting with those girls while he approaches to Raven.

She's kinda sad for what she saw again from the couples.

"Are they doing the same way to pay attention at them?" Silver asked

Raven answers, "Yes. I can't fight my feelings. My heart was insisting to love a wrong person again."

Silver said, "*Nods* Ugh~ Love is so boring. It makes you disturb sometime until it ruins everything from your whole life."

Raven looks at him neutrally until Silver gives her a cup of beer.

"*Chuckles* Really in this noontime? I've told you already!" Raven said

Silver said neutrally, "Choco drinks aren't helpful this time. So, why not?"

Then, she drinks the beer.

She thought, "Thankfully, my mermaid blood resisted to get drunk but it makes my face blushy."

Silver ironically asked, "What happens if you were in danger? Are you going to scream, panic, find some help, or-"

Raven answers, "Take actions immediately and find solutions."

"How about bad guys. You were surrounded?" Silver asked

"You know, you're reminding me of my father. Giving me consequential questions... *Sad* I missed him." Raven said

During sadness, Silver wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her besides him.

Tommy saw Silver with Raven. He can't get close even he's so jealous. Chelsey secretly asked her paparazzo to get a stolen shot. Somehow, Tommy blocks the paparazzo's camera. His face was stumped facing him.

"Are you going to give that to Chelsey afterwards?" Tommy fiercely asked

Her friend pretends, "Uhh what are you saying about?"

Tommy snatches it and runs playfully. Chelsey's paparazzo friend chases him.

"H-hey give me back my phone!"

When night comes, Mitchell and Raven went on stage and plays.

Mitchell surprised, "Can you play that, Raven?"

Raven said, "Uhm... Leo taught me once... I'm a fast learner."

They sang the Starship song while people are dancing wild. Few of students starts to throw and draw colorful luminous paints. Jessie splats Chelsey's face with a bucket. Her friends got hit too. He goes away losing them on the crowds.

"URGH, HE'S GETTING OVER!" Chelsey infuriated

After party, Raven and her band stood on the rented house. Jessie bought a lot of foods for her.

Raven ate a bunch of food and spoke, "*Muffles* Thanks, bro."

"I've made you a promise. Here, enjoy yourself." Jessie said

Terrenz felt jealous, "UGH~ We want some too!"

Jessie was holding his phone.

"Don't worry, I will give you some satisfaction guarantees." Jessie said