Pearls in Bed

Within one month of relationship, Raven was falling in love with Tommy. Somehow, she saw him one day kissing with Chelsey under the tree. During recess, Raven's heart got hurt and curious why he's avoiding her now?

Next year of spring,

In first day of the month, Tommy decided to tell Raven.

"I'm sorry. I've lost my interest because of your voice. Growling is such like offering your soul in hell. Furthermore, I wanna end this relationship of us right now." Tommy said

She can't hold her tears until it flows on her cheeks.

Raven asked, "...Okay... *Wipes off tears* at least you let me know... Fine, don't worry I planned this either because those syndicates are going after me. I don't want anyone else get harmed. Do your best for your new love, Tommy."

Tommy got worried, "Syndicates? -U-um are you involved to syndicates?"

Raven said, "No or maybe yes because there's something that they want to get it from me. I don't need your concern anymore. You better have concern to the one you were really belonged."

Later on,

In her bedroom, Raven's tears filled her whole bed. Little pearls roll down on the floor. Next day, Raven donates it to the charity. Next is in Pinky's room, she gave her a sack of little pearls.

"Hey, better live on nice house immediately. There's a storm incoming soon that may cause flashflood over here." Raven warns

Pinky was curious, "Huh? It's so hot sunny day even its spring. Thank you for giving me this. How should I bring back my kindness for you?"

"I have nothing to say. Maybe, hiding this as a secret is my only thing to say. You're lucky that you have me." Raven said

"Then you're the luckiest when I have you. I'll be your most secured chest." Pinky said honestly

Raven's voice narrates, "Honestly, Pinky is the most band member who has a serious life. Lot of credits, manipulated by her enemies, physically harmed, her eldest brother was on kidney dialysis and low-grade student. Even so, she can't change into evil person. Now, she's hired as tailor in Mitchell's boutique shop.

As my mermaid ability to read eyes of people, Pinky, Jessie and Leo were having misery pasts.

I don't know if I can call myself as a misery girl either? Maybe I'm in mental pain... Never mind."

Soon, Raven encounters Silver on school again. She's going to attend the class while Silver was going home. He drives his car alone but he talks first with her.

"Hey, fat girl." He calls

Raven glances off.

"...Uhm... forget it!" Silver said

"Why?" Raven asked

"I forgot that you're on first year class. You're getting late." Silver said

"How about you?" Raven asked

"I'm in third year class. I'm heading out." Silver said

When he drives away, Raven whispers herself.

"Urgh, I'm getting turned off for this guy..." Raven felt disgusted

While on her way, Chelsey encounters her.

She said, "*Boastful expression* Fat girl, thanks for surrendering Tommy for me. I'm glad that you're bored at him. Even we do anything to you, you still stand there."

Raven said, "Your devil was laughing within. Cut it out."

Chelsey blocks her.

"Don't be rude. I'm just having a compliment." Chelsey said

"Yeah-yeah. Whatever, I don't have intention to steal anything from you." Raven said

The real is, Raven was hiding her pain while reads Chelsey's plastic thoughts. It was true that Chelsey finally succeeded. From any worse seconds, a headline news arrived on the monitor.

'Raven steals anything at Chelsey. And then, it was finally brought back!'

Raven snubbed entire of the issues and foolish students' reactions.

Week later in twilight, Pinky asked Raven to go in the boutique in Zuzu city. She surprised after giving her something. An edition of black shirt.

Raven shocked, "What?! This is the Skull edition t-shirt of Pitch Black!"

Pinky said, "It's yours now."

When Raven was going to wear it, Jessie suddenly enters the boutique.

"RAVEN? RAVEN!" Jessie calls worriedly

"Why?" Raven asked and interrupted wearing the shirt.

"I heard that you're done with Tommy. I really cheered for both you. What happened? Don't make a balcony scene in our school one day!" Jessie was babbling

Pinky suddenly swats her fan to Jessie's butt.

Pinky said, "Don't be overwhelmed exaggeratedly!"

Raven felt so sad until she explains, "It's hard to get upside down and fell in love at the end. Anyway, I had nothing to do, everything's done."

Jessie said, "Don't worry! Pinky, prepare those dresses for Raven. She's going on the blind date!"

Raven widens her eyes.