Hanging out with the Mafia Son

Within few minutes of preparation, Tommy approaches Raven to ask the same word.

As Raven's final decision, "*Stumped* I can't accept any further comeback questions, Tom. We already said it long ago. Please, stay with your true love. Why don't you change her? At least, she's better than me."

"I'm done with her, Raven. *Holds her hand* I just want to-" Tommy interrupted

Raven calmly releases her hand but she holds his hand. As few seconds passed, she removes her hand gently.

"*Disgusted* You didn't know how it feels like once you didn't accept whoever I am. I'm truly sorry, Tom. Only one chances. One mistake will never take me back from your arms again. Bye." Raven said and turn around

She left him with serious face while Tommy felt so sad. He felt humiliated from himself after she spoke. Raven felt free and she's been called by the producer to sing on stage.

She has a mini concert that made the crowds cheers at her. Fireworks plays after her first song. When closing ceremony was finished, entire people go home. Raven was finished talking with their principal. Then, Silver called her name on the distance.

"Raven Rin!" Silver shouted

She glances off. Later on, he drives her back home using his car. In Zuzu highway, Raven freezes like a squirrel while Silvester focus on his way.

Silver said, "*Poker face* Meet me at Fall 6 on the Zu dark side carnival."

Raven asked, "...Uhm... With your Goth team to celebrate victory?"

"No... only you." Silver said

Raven widens her eyes until she frowns.

Silver reads her expressions, "*Mad* You looked troubled. Are you one of them scared of me?"

"*Shook* N-no... There's something that I'll meet a person on that day." Raven said

Silver looked suspiciously at her.

He warns, "Hey, I saw you with the red hair while ago. Better not trust him. You don't know who is he?"

Raven disbelieves, "Leo is kind and serious person. Did you meet him already?"

Silver asked, "*Glares* ...If he's part of the syndicates, would you still love him?"

Raven said, "Honestly, for how he accepts me whoever I was, I could. Also, I'll try to change him into better person. Till he stops allying them...

Nah~ forget it for a moment, man. *Chuckles* Anyway, I'm not scared of you. I've already told you for what I've-"

Silver suddenly stops the car, staring on his phone. His faceless expression makes her curious. She saw a message from his phone that his dad's dead. Raven shocked until she apologizes.

Raven said, "Condolence, man. Uhm, I think..."

She saw his tears flowing on his cheeks. He starts to weep leaning his head on the seat slowly. Raven watches him for seconds until she let his head leans on her shoulder. She hugs him and used her mermaid power to make him fell asleep. Raven takes his driver seat to drive. She used her mermaid voice power to sing staying him asleep.

Later on, Raven parks the car somewhere in the Zuzu squatter area. Silver woke up and forgot his moment while ago.

"W-wait where are we?" Silver asked

"...I'm going to have a sleepover at Pinky's house... It's bad to drive emotionally, man. Bye." Raven said and left

Silver's emotion was erased for a moment after using her mermaid power.

In sixth day of Fall, Raven was the only student who visits his dad's burial once. His dad buried on aristocrat cemetery. Silver was faceless again until his tears shed on his face.

Later on, she goes out with him.

"Hey, let's go to the place you told me. I haven't visit that yet." Raven said

Silver looks at her sadly until he took her there. In Dark side carnival, two of them enjoy Halloween stuffs and rides. Silver smiles happily with her in roller coaster ride.

When twilight comes, they went out the carnival. He felt relieved while Raven was satisfied for the day.

"Gee, their foodies are spooky but fun to eat. Rides and games are awesome. But never lose our best spirit's eve party!" Raven said

Silver asked, "*Smirks* Why you're doing this?"

"What?" Raven asked

"Instead of my grieves, you're making fun with me." He spoke

Raven said, "Uhm... Be lucky that there's a person who was trying to comfort you... Because of you, I've just moved a date with someone. So~ yeah than leave you sad all alone."

Until, they saw driving black vans. His dad's bodyguards went out and quickly approaches him. They forced by dragging him while he was struggling. Raven shocked standing on the distance.

"As heir of Swan Mafia, your father declares you to be our leader-"

Silver infuriated, "I SAID I REFUSED. LET ME GO!"

Then, he started to punch his bodyguards. They can't harm him by their loyalty. Until, the Zuzu syndicates arrived and shoots them with EMP guns.

A gun fight held outside the carnival. Silver and his dad's bodyguards covers on the cement. Their vans exploded even his favorite car. Silver peeks until he saw Raven fighting those syndicates using snatched EMP sticks.

His eyes sparkles and make him fall in love from her faint moves.