Rescuing Raven

They send her back in Zuzu city. The Warden shifts in human form using a magic potion.

The Warden said compassionately, "I'll take another experiment to extract your human shifting ability. To make my life easier, I'll turn into a human without hassle. Boys, to the Zu Opera. *Faces Raven* You also have a reunion from my paid servant by looking after you."

Raven knows what she was talking about. When arrived in Zu Opera, they put Raven on the aquarium. They send her on the stage in a huge pearl. While on their way, Jessie and his band mates were outside with the aristocrats.

They pretend to be waiters of cafeteria in Zu Opera. Without noticed by the Zuzu syndicate guards, they successfully sneaked inside. By Terrenz' technology, he invented a high signal GPS tracker. It can read personal info of entire people. While Pinky and Jessie will be look out for him. Inside the authorized room, three of them were only crowds.

Finally,

Terrenz spoke, "Guys, guys, the color code in this radar! This must be Raven!"

Jessie felt overwhelmed, "How gracious, after inspecting this place for weeks... *Serious* Terrenz, what part of that place she was?"

"She's... going on the stage." Pinky said

Two of boys look at her until they go out. They began to serve people while observing the surrounding. Jessie speaks on the microchip to communicate with his band mates. Until they meet together at the center of crowds.

Jessie asked, "No shortcut to meet her?"

Two of his band mates shook their head until they glances off. The music began to play and the curtains opens. They finally see Raven inside the opened shell. She's still in void mermaid form and sings.

Jessie and Pinky rushed following Terrenz somewhere to follow the map in his radar. Jessie calls police back up to respond immediately. The Zuzu syndicates have no idea that they held a police operation in the opera.

While on their way towards the backstage, they saw Leo with his squads. He fends off but Pinky was strong enough to beat them while Terrenz used taser gun. Once down, Jessie punched Leo's face.

Pinky infuriated, "We gave you a warm welcome at her birthday. We have no idea that you're part of them!"

Terrenz said sadly, "Raven's easily to get traumatic. One mistake then you're banned to her life."

While Leo waits to Jessie's respond,

Jessie decided, "Henceforth, you'll stay away from her for her safety. Even I'm not her brother, I treated her so much like my sister. You made us so disappointed, dude."

Then, they run away Leo leans on the wall watching his squad fainted.

Back on stage,

Raven sings sadly and tears on the stage. Aristocrats got emotionally infected and tears for what she had feeling.

Until at the end of song, the curtains closed while crowds' applause. On backstage hideout, Raven was put on the huge aquarium. Depressed.

The Warden was disappointed, "*Mad* You're such a hard headed teenager who always gave me a headache. Boys, you know what to do."

When she's gone, syndicates prepare the solar sticks and pluckers. During the preparation, Raven saw Leonard with his face cured. He arrived there quickly by shortcut while ago. Then, he's with his new girlfriend. He wraps his hand on her shoulders happily.

Raven felt jealous and thought, "Please don't tell me you're with someone else..."

It rages herself until she breaks the glass even it's made up of Solar energies.

It makes them alarmed when Raven breaks out. She lands on floor even glasses make her wounded.

"LEONARD!" Raven cries

While in mermaid form, Raven slips her scales on the remains of water. Leo turns around ignores her with his girlfriend. They walk away while Raven was caught and electrified by EMP sticks. They quickly plucked Raven's void scales while she screams in agony.

When Leo can't take his hidden pain, he glances off and saw her getting unconscious. Leo's face gone worried and his hidden feelings gave him up. He runs and shoves his fellow syndicates away from her.

Until, they heard polices and Fern military noises outside. They raided the place after encountering and uniting with Raven's friends. They got in while syndicates have no fight because their guns left on their car outside.

The Zuzu syndicates ran away like cowards. Others fight by using EMP sticks but EMP rifles faints them. Leo has been knocked out by Pinky but his girlfriend shoots Pinky with paralysis tranquilizer. Leo has been dragged out by Mitchell's brother and escaped successfully.

Jessie lifts Raven up and take her to his van with her friends. Fern Militaries is with Raven's father to escort them outside. Rin removes his helm to see his daughter.

"Raven? Raven? You're safe now, dear." He cried

Jessie promise, "I'll take her to a safe place, Mr. Rin. I know a place that nobody could pass a high secured habitat. It could be great to stay her to Tommy's rehabilitation."

Pinky was curious, "Tommy's you mean...?"

Jessie said, "He spent a lot of donations for her... Once I told him the truth."

Rin agrees to stay her with them. Then Raven was been sent on the rehab with her friends. During her faint, she dreams of ocean abyss again. She thought that she was there until she woke up in a bed.