One Year Piece of Peace

Raven narrates, "Welp, karma's unescapable in any second.

I became part of the whale section's 'Green Leaves: School proper sanitation and hygiene' program to share to the new freshmen students.

The student that I've help from whale section grants me to speak for his bully awareness program also.

I felt so happy after releasing those entire words hiding from myself... With these students who were under of Chelsey's bullies, they helped me to reveal Chelsey's real colors on the public.

Speaking of Chelsey, her fame's broken. Worse is, in our school news program, she's the mastermind of sabotaging the whale section's festive design.

Also, harmed few whale section students who were trying to stop them. By hiring our own Albacore male classmates, she just paid them 1,000 golds. Her supporters were just paid for existence too.

Now, Chelsey's is no more famous newscaster student after their news chief bans her. As ordinary student, she's one of us now.

My big fat friend who was now a slim girl, she apologized for me for all the things she'd done. Somehow, I accepted her and regret that we met a wrong person like Chelsey."

Later at the school's rooftop, Raven, her slim friend and the Whale section president's nerd girlfriend sat on the chair.

Emo student's nerd girlfriend surprised, "-Wow, I didn't know that you met up by fighting each other at elementary!"

Her slim (Big fat) friend said, "Yeah, I was awakened after I've seen everything about Chelsey."

Raven suddenly asked, "I don't know why those people who maltreat me was living in comfortable way. While me, suffering in this whole life?"

Emo student's nerd girlfriend answers, "To give a lot of lessons. I've suffered a lot in poverty with my boyfriend but we learned many lessons. I don't know if rich people could experience in that way of living?

But because of what you did for my boyfriend, he'll be a scholar with me for the private Zu college. All thanks to you, Raven! Wanna be there for us as a scholar?"

"No-no, thanks. I'm happy to do it just to protect and make people happy." Raven said

Her slim friend asked, "But how about you Raven? As I heard from that program, you told us that... that trauma will stay upon your mind for lifetime."

Emo student's nerd girlfriend believes, "Past will be past. I know you'll let the time pass. Right, Raven?"

They have a little paused until Raven stood up.

She said, "Yeah, but I don't think if I'll forget it cuz we are different from our minds... everything...

As dad said to me,

'While you're growing old, you'll face sudden different kinds of people... That's reality'.

*Smiles* ...Well... we'll enjoy this one last year before stepping on college."

Then, they happily nod and proceed to watch the sunset.

Few months later,

Raven graduates along with entire fourth year students of Zuzu Midway High School. Others kept good memories except her. For what Chelsey did, she almost ruined Raven's emotional life.

Today, she had no parents to put the medal. She was sad and envy for those who have parents to put medal for their children.

"I wonder if I had a complete family?" Raven wonders

Later on, she walked all alone and rides at the bus stop. She celebrates herself by sitting at the Zu Circle Park. With hotdog, pancakes and Joja cola, she eats it alone while still donning a graduation outfit.

Unexpectedly, someone approaches.

"OHH~ what do we have here?!"

Raven recognizes someone's voice until she glances off,

Leo smirks, "You're... donning that even graduation's over too?"

Raven answers even her mouth's full, "...*Muffles* Yeah?"

Leo treats her another dinner to celebrate their graduation tonight. In same food stand again, they sat on the table. Leo orders a lot of foods.

Raven's eyes shimmers and surprised, "Woah fast food incoming! -Who will pay these afterwards?"

"Ehh me... Don't worry I'll pay these cuz I have a new job. Not only as a DJ, I had a side line as a working student. Debts are paid, so I'll focus to buy that car you drove before." Leo said

Raven sees a baked fish served on their table.

"Gee... man. *Frowned* I forgot to tell you that..." she interrupted

When he noticed, he covers the food by a napkin.

"Uhh, waiter. I need a take out for this bake fish only!" Leo said

After dinner, both of them walk together.

"Hey, see you on college." Leo said

"Oh, I wanna show you something!" Raven said

Raven held his hand to take him back in Zu Circle Park to watch the water show. Unfortunately, it ends already 20 minutes ago.

"Aww, we missed." Raven said sadly

"Hmm? It's just crowds with a wishing fountain here." Leo was curious

In Raven's mind, "For what I've wished, I'll watch the water show with my future lover someday. Is Leo will be my only one?"

----------End of High School Arc----------