Interrupting the Threat

Later at midnight, Chelsey's hired male students are going back to sabotage the room. In their way, they found something suspicious. There are guards.

On walkie talkie, "What should we do, Chelsey? -There are guards. Maybe it's the school guards."

Chelsey response, "You have big muscles. Your captain trained you so much to be strong. You better beat them up."

"Okay. Got it."

When they're going to beat one of the guards, one of the guards got fallen. It faints by hitting its head. Suddenly, the boys shocked when five guards went outside from the room.

The male student boasts, "*Scoff* We're many but you're few. And you have a weak teenage boy over there!"

"I'm... A... TOMBOY!" one of the guards infuriated

Until the tomboy guard in tuxedo dashes and do an air kick. The one who spoke faints in second while others attacks. Even so, the tomboy guard fought few of them.

Unfortunately for others, they're hitting their own fellows by swinging a bat. Afterwards, those remaining guards attack either and loses a lot of male students.

When the students fainted, one of them was spared to be conscious. The tomboy snatched the walkie talkie on its belly.

Chelsey asked on walkie talkie, "Are you done now? If you're done, you know what to do as last resort."

The tomboy guard threats, "Last resort your face. If one of you steps here to devastate, we'll shoot you some EMP guns. About last resort again, we're going to make you infertile to trash your whole stupid races."

Chelsey got nervous until their call was choppy. The tomboy guard already stomped the walkie talkie. When destroyed, those few guards tied their hands and foot.

Guard 1 talks on its tuxedo mini chip, "Got those rats from the bait. Prepare our van."

Others recover but they can't escape now. The tomboy stood facing them.

"You don't know who are we?" the tomboy asked

Those students cried, begging to free them.

The tomboy spoke, "We're hired to protect our master's hard work stuff here inside the room. Now, I'm holding my anger than beaten you up to death. ENTIRE OF YOU!

...It's your consequence by obeying rich girl's order. So, we'll drop you to the police. Now, we're even by doing some crimes. Don't flip it upside down or else..."

Her fellow guard spoke, "Yo' van's here."

The tomboy threats, "You have no future once you lied to those police. I'm gonna click my EMP gun and FIND you ONE BY ONE. GOT IT?!"

The hired male students nods and terrified so much.

The guards who beat those guys are the Mafia son's personal bodyguards. They wrote those student's harmful act on a note. And then, they stick it to their heads before dropping beside the police station.

On the day of Spirits Eve, Silver was on his own apartment in Zuzu squatter.

Silver was on his call, "You did well to hold your temper... Than... shoot these bad guys some EMPs. This is my first time to order but I guess this will never happen again."

The tomboy said from the call, "Till next time. Thank you for this opportunity, master."

After call, Silver prepares himself. He went on the school early. Before going in, he wears the Frankenstein mascot suit. He goes inside until he reaches the room.

Silver removes the mascot head and amazed from the final decoration. There are no visitors yet but goth and emo students wait for him.

"SILVER!" his goth jock friends call

Emo artist approaches and asked, "Hey, wanna do some Frankenstein make over than suffocate on that mascot?"

Silver nods happily then his goth jocks accompanied him. Raven arrived preventing to exist at harmful Chelsey.

"Hey... Did I make it on time?" Raven asked

Jessie pretends to strict, "You're late 3 hours already!"

"Nani?!" Raven shocked

Jessie said, "Just kidding, it's still early to arrive here."

They heard some enchanted music playing distanced from their room.

Jessie reacts, "Their speakers are on high drugs. Maybe those visitor's ear might end like em'."

Raven laughs while entering the room.

Raven was so amazed, "W~wow! Look at that, this is best than before!"

Jessie said, "Without convincing the bad boy, he may not do this. This is premium upgrade for me that I can't afford! Thanks to you."

Raven asked, "H-hey Jessie... uhm... those lights were pretty romantic. I like Halloween stuffs... Uhm... are you single?"

Jessie glances off at her while widens his eyes.

Jessie said, "Ready to mingle, zombie witch? *Chuckles* You know -I'm sorry. *Sad* You look like my deceased little sister..."

When Raven reads his eyes, she saw many scenarios about Jessie. So, he's telling her the truth.

Back then,

Jessie smiles, "But~ can I be your brother? -I can treat you like my little sister!"

"Nyah?" Raven spoke