Vengeance of Devil Joe

For hours of staying on relieving place, Leo drives her back home. He watches her entering the house and she's still crying. Afterwards, Leo went back to his apartment.

For whole night, Leonard tries to open Raven's hacked account. Chelsey paid a hacker to ruin her social media account.

Back then,

By posting bad contents or leaks, Leo cringes from horrendous images that the edited from Raven's hacker.

Leo felt disgusted, "*Scoff* A girl who deals with five men on the motel huh?"

When the news broadcasting celebration day arrives, Chelsey can't wait for unexpected event that will occur sooner. Raven was along with entire students sitting on the chairs inside of the wide gym. In big screen in the stage, Chelsey's friend was the operator for photo slides today.

Even so, it wears thick jacket, bonnet and sunglasses. Such like an anonymous looking. During the preparation, the operator went on the bathroom. He drunk juice too much.

In the boy's CR, the operator arrives. He was all alone inside until Leo enters and locks the door.

Seconds later, Leo went out the CR but he's donning the operator's outfit.

"You'll gonna pay." Leo said while glaring on his way

When on back stage, Chelsey's ready on her speech while she had no idea. Leo rides on from Chelsey's plan by nodding with her at the distance. While, she didn't notice him.

Leo inserts his USB on the computer and then he prepares those new photo slides. When Chelsey start speaking, Leo operates the first image slides.

Chelsey didn't look at the screen while discussing a news announcement about the school. Suddenly, the photo slides changed until the students laughs so hard.

Raven was so depressed while she can't look from herself at the screen.

Suddenly,

Pinky mocks, "EWW~ A newscaster dealing with five men on motel?!"

Raven surprised until she peeks a second. She's shocked while avoiding her eyes. Entire students laugh so hard while the photo slides automatically playing on screen. Silver laughs beside Tommy.

Silver said while leaving, "*Laughs* Bro, I think you may start another round of argument."

Tommy's face became mad while students left the gym. Chelsey got embarrassed.

"N-NO PLEASE COME BACK!" Chelsey said

When she looks on back stage, her operator was already gone. Leo took her USB as exchange of his USB.

Outside the school, Leo hides and dumps the cloth. He stumps and break the USB into pieces before trashing it either on the garbage. No witnesses found him doing that.

After then, he goes in to meet up with Raven. While on his way, Raven was talking with the goth musicians. She's not happy and confused for what happened.

Jessie wheezes so hard, "I can't take this scandal anymore. *Laughs* IT ALMOST DEVASTATED MY IRON LUNGS!"

Terrenz laughs with him, "I'm laughing at the photo edit instead of news scandal. It was so poor and cheap."

Pinky said, "*Wonder* Hmm... Now I know why the operator wore such a winter outfit. *Laughs* I think Chelsey's dealing with a dangerous person."

Raven was suspicious, "...Ugh, kissing those guys... uh... Yeah, it feels abominable. I think she's dead to her boyfriend right now."

Then the goth musicians laugh so hard while Raven face cringes. Leo smiles on the distance but noticed but she can't smile yet. He wants to approach but Tommy rushed until he bumps his back gently.

"Raven!" Tommy calls

Tommy arrives first than Leo to Raven. He holds her hand again that made Leo jealous. He gets mad until he approaches to them.

Tommy asked, "*Sigh* -Raven I just wanna say I-"

Leo speaks calmly, "Hey, Raven."

They look at Leo. He was hiding his anger while looking at them. He saw them holding their hands but Tommy hides her hand from his back.

Tommy asked, "Oh, is he your friend?"

Raven paused until those crowds are paying attention at them. Leo's fan girls recognized him again until they start shouting with Tommy's fan girls.

"Y...yeah, he's my-" Raven said

Leo clears, "Boyfriend... *Disgusted* Are you happy now?"

Suddenly, crowds shocked and turned silent.

Tommy shocked but he answers, "That's impossible. *Suspicious* I saw you one time turning yourself into a nerd. That nerd... I saw him every time with Raven. But I haven't seen you holding your hands."

Leo glares, "Yes, I was the one. I'm telling you that *Pulls Raven* she's mine!"

Raven shocked while on deep thought, "W-what? -These two boys are..."

While on the crowds,

Jessie whispers at Pinky, "......Wow, she had a long hair."

Tommy pulls her back at him that her face bumps at his chest.

Tommy denied, "No, I was the one!"

Crowds follow Raven by looking at her. The two boys almost passing her by pulling towards their arms.

Until, Raven let go.

"Wait-Wait, let me speak than fight like kids!" Raven said

She stood between them. Raven already read their eyes that they're falling in love at her. But there are differences.

"T-Tom... This is Leo. We're meeting each other at Zuzu City. He's the only person who can give me comfort. I'm sorry if this is misunderstanding for us." Raven said

Leo said, "*Angry* You better go away from her. The more she's beside you, the more your girlfriend will harm her."

Raven whispers, "Leo, why you're-"

Leo looked at her madly, "*Low voice* -Raven, he's dangerous man for you because of his girlfriend. I'm just trying to warn him."

Then they look at Tommy before Leo pulls Raven out of the crowds. Tommy was so speechless but he still wants Raven. Later on, he took her at the quiet place outside the school to talk.