Spirit's Eve Party

When their party begins,

Raven goes alone on stage. Terrenz is with Pinky on hidden operating area. Jessie joins them to have a chit chat.

"-She's having feelings on me." Jessie said

Terrenz reacted, "*Calm smile* Oh great. At least, I'm fine with fat emo girl."

"Wait I thought you like Raven!" Pinky shocked

Terrenz was in love, "She's having a pet hunter spider. I really love how creep those legs are."

Pinky cringes cuz she's scared while Jessie's neutral.

Jessie said, "Back then, I'm glad and happy that I met a person who looks like my little sister."

Pinky asked, "Then, Raven was your girlfriend now?"

"*Adorable* I'm gonna treat her so much like my deceased little sister." Jessie said

Pinky stumped, "That's what you gonna said."

Few minutes later...

Sharp at 6 pm, those visitors from other school arrives. Leo is with the visitors. He only wears in modern vampire style. They take a peek on Chelsey's room. It was full of people and the principal was there having a drink.

Others are irritated from the speakers while others get bored. During their observation, one of the visitors heard Raven's voice singing. It follows her voice luring from the dark room. When it sees the door's red ambience, it calls those other visitors.

"HEY LOOK OVER HERE!"

Then the visitors rushed leaving Chelsey's party room. Tommy wears ghost costume to hide on the visitors. Once they got in, he was shocked and amazed along with the visitors.

Raven sings while the operators trigger some stage effects. Creep animatronics that Silver spent made them terrified but enjoyed. Goth jocks are wearing in zombie style. They're waiters who are the great help for cafeteria.

Most of all, Silver leads them to serve creepy foods. In his latest outfit, those prosthetics made him real Frankenstein. Tommy almost can't recognize him until he figured him out by his pierces.

"Silvester?!" Tommy surprised

"*Poker face*...Hi... I'm gonna eat your brain." Silver jokes

Then both of them laugh together.

Meanwhile in visitors, they dance, eat, and have great feedbacks on the wide room. While on other side, the principal paid attention on screaming people outside. Chelsey's visitors peek on the other room.

While losing entire visitors, Chelsey rushes there desperately with her friends. She sees those operators on the hidden curtain after they got there.

She enters and tries to ruin by crashing those operating machines. Pinky and Jessie try to stop by catching them. Somehow, Terrenz has his smartest move by switching a lever.

It automatically operates those entire systems than manual operating machines. It makes the presentation went viral. Raven on the stage wasn't harmed.

Even Chelsey succeeds to destroy those machines, they can't ruin the automatic system. Entire of it were controlled by a secret operator gadget. It was Terrenz' laptop plugged on the hidden room.

Chelsey was still desperate to plug wires but the manual was already shut off. She left the area with her friends.

"MURDER TOMATOES INCOMING!" a goth student shouted

It got Chelsey's face until she's embarrassed. She left so disgusted with her friends. While Raven finished the intro song. Later on, she danced with Terrenz' gf on the dance floor. Service was still continued.

Their room filled with crowds while others used Chelsey's abandoned party tables.

Raven helped those waiters while she noticed that the principal was enjoyed.

"This is the real spirits eve party!" as the principal feedbacks

During her work, Tommy bumps at her. The foods were spilled on Tommy's body.

"O-oh I'm sorry, I didn't look on my way! Are you okay?" Raven apologized

She wipes off those spilled foods at Tommy's shirt. At wrong timing, Leo was distanced from them. He's getting jealous on them again. He left frustrated.

Until the dawn comes, the party was over. Many trashes scattered around but goth and emo students enjoyed cleaning them.

"That was the best night ever!" Another goth student said

"We goth are best when it comes to this." The emo said

Somewhere, Silver approaches to Raven. His makeover was faded by his sweat.

Silver said, "Hey, better give thanks to me."

Raven chuckles and said, "Thank you. You're great help for us. I hope they might treat the same old you."

"*Nods happily* You're really such a good girl." Silver said

Raven blushed until Tommy snatched her arms and suddenly kisses her lips. For first time, Raven was so shocked for what Tommy did.

"Raven, I-I just wanna tell you. I didn't say this cuz someone ordered me some grave cupcakes! ...*Stammering* A-after you wiped my body..." Tommy interrupted

Raven was speechless gazing on Tommy. Silver smirks and leave them.

Silver said, "Alright, gotta go back to my work. Bye sweetie pies."

Raven's face turns to cute sad face reaching Silver. Somehow, Tommy pulls her hand to take somewhere.

"No~" Raven thought