Closure

She's still in mermaid form but wearing a skirt now.

Raven pants heavily until she saw Pinky entering her room. Raven turns herself back to human but half of her mermaid remains. Her depression affects the shifting ability.

"Raven, a-are you infected?" Pinky asked

She said in frustration, "N-no, it's part of my bloodline. I'm sorry if I hid this to you. You might be scared if you know this."

Pinky lays her food on the table. She noticed Raven's face depressed even the food was in front of her.

Pinky said, "I love drawing mermaids since I was a kid. I read something from Jessie's archeology notebook about mermaids. I had no idea he's studying you secretly."

Raven nods and asked, "Anyway, where are we?"

Pinky said, "We're here at the rehabilitation. Tommy bought this place as donation to find you. Even so, your mermaid identity is still private."

Days later, Raven stood and became so depressed. She became skinny and her hair turned all white. She was sitting on the rock at the middle of huge pond.

When Jessie finally arrived from meeting conference, he saw Raven's worsening condition.

Jessie asked worriedly, "Guys, you haven't sent me updates. What happened to her?!"

Terrenz had no idea, "*Sad* She can't talk with us and stayed there since last night."

Jessie holds Terrenz' shoulders gently. Pinky watches them and listening.

"Bro, she's rushing her lifespan. I forgot to tell you about that..." he said

Jessie never hesitates to soak on the pond and approaches at her.

Jessie calls, "RAVEN! Please pull yourself together. Don't give up!"

Raven can't move while thinking her painful past. Jessie arrives and embraces her.

Jessie cries, "Don't pay attention to those who hurt you so much. Please we're still here beside you. Your dad won't accept this fate if you rushed yourself to your own deathbed!"

When Raven heard him especially mentioning her dad, she stops her depressing grieves until she cries. Afterwards, they sent her to bedroom and rest. Raven recovers when her dad visits with Tommy.

Later on, Rin goes home except Tommy. He's sitting and gapping with Raven on the bed.

"Thank you for your kindness, Tommy." Raven said

Tommy apologized sadly, "I'm truly sorry if I expected too much about you to be perfect. Worse is, I broke up with you long ago. Honestly, you're truly different than Chelsey. I always fooled by her fraud sweet words."

Raven said, "There's no need for comparison but I accepted your guilt and apology, Tommy. Especially, even I'm avoiding myself from you, you helped me so much."

During their closure, Raven reads Tommy's eyes. Her telepathy discovers his secret that he's going to have arrange marriage with Chelsey. Her family will hope for his wealthy family for finances. It makes Tommy depressed also because he hates Chelsey.

After talk, he went back home. Raven never felt any guilt once he broke up with her. Somehow, they have mutual feelings with lot of barriers.

Raven narrates, "We took few days until I'm fully recovered. While, my situation from my news is just fine. Chelsey can't stop mocking me by spreading false issues again.

My mermaid identity was still private. Only dad, my band, and Tommy knew my secret. Sooner, we went back to college and take a review for exam.

I attend few Crow band concerts but Chelsey's gonna ruin my reputation again. Unfortunately for her, our producer decided to ban her news team. Prohibiting to interview us that ruins his production due to her evil plans.

Moreover, another new famous news caster replaced her and appreciated us. Chelsey has no longer to be a famous toxic news caster since replaced.

About Leo, I wanna know his life by reading his eyes. I wonder why he's using a thing with solar energy to disable my ability?

It's because I don't want to know his plans?

Back then, I encounter them somewhere. With his fellow syndicate girlfriend, he avoid me to her. Leo always wraps his arms around her shoulders that he won't do for me.

He knew that I'm conservative woman while he's a rush guy.

Until, that day..."

At noontime, Raven captures her bag with phone camera all alone. Somewhere in the quiet park, she spent all time alone and makes her bother about her past. Suddenly, the photo bummer pigeon distracts her.

Raven startled and gasps until the pigeon flew away. She noticed that her sense was getting weaker. During her lone moment, someone approaches.

"Raven?"

When she glanced off, it was Leo. Raven frightens until she rushes to get her bag. Leo chased until catches her hand. Raven abruptly cries while kicking him. He fells off at the ground and noticed that she kicked him weakly. Somehow, her kick it's such a man strength.

"PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Raven cries

Leo begs, "LET ME EXPLAIN!"

She looks at his eyes, her ability reads everything about him. Leo never brought something with solar energy. He let her read his mind.