Son of Black Swan Mafia

In upcoming Spirit's Eve, students have their own preparations. Chelsey and her fans prepared some luxurious ball. She requires some costumes such like Fairies, princesses, and other mystical beautiful creatures.

While entire goths on other side wants scary and creepy stuff. Unfortunately, the principal paid attention to Chelsey's concept. He would like to visit there.

As goths' decision, the party still goes on. Goth jocks was interested to make Terrenz as their party producer. Terrenz agrees and then they begin designing.

He got help from Pinky's tailoring and Jessie's creepy concept to design another wide room. While Raven, he invites her to something.

Later at the busy wide room,

Terrenz asked a favor, "Raven can you sing?"

"W-wait wut?" Raven surprised

"You know once you sing for your 'show and tell' video, I really kept it on my phone... *Shy* You know that I really li-" Terrenz interrupted

In front of them,

Jessie speaks while kissing crow stuff toys, "Mueh- mueh... Ooh~ the two doves -I mean crows were... Hey, Terrenz where to place these stuff toys?"

Terrenz stumped while Raven was pulled from one of the goths.

A goth girl asked her, "Hey, you know how to recycle this?"

When Raven's gone, Terrenz cried in front of Jessie.

"Jess... why~?" Terrenz whines

"*Chuckles* Just a little help." Jessie said

"You just make it worse..." Terrenz whines

"I had to do it for you, kawaii boi." Jessie acting like a dumbass

Later on, Raven was last to leave alone the wide room. When everybody's gone, somebody enters their room. Outside nearby the college, Raven walks until she arrives on the minimart. She orders warm Choco drink and organic noodles to eat.

When she got outside, she hasn't noticed Silver at the parking lot. He leans on his car while drinking a cold beer. Raven approaches at him but he suddenly throws the beer on the ground.

"Dang you, dad!" Silver felt so angry

"H-hey..." Raven spoke

Silver surprised until he looks at her. He hasn't noticed her either while ago. They have a little paused until Raven spoke again.

She asked, "Need warm Choco drink?"

Silver asked madly, "I don't need it! Until this time, you're annoying me, good girl?!"

Raven said seriously, "Cold beer has no help for your grieves."

He felt that Raven has a point. Minutes later, she leans on his car gapping with him. He drinks her Choco drink while Raven was slurping the noodles.

"*Stumped* Ugh, even this time? You're such a good girl. But nah... I hate good girls." He spoke

Raven said, "Sorry if I'm having concern at you. But you look troubled by mentioning your dad."

"*Mad* Why do you care? -Right now, you should go away. Everyone was scared of me." Silver said

"*Neutral* What's the matter? Those students especially your fan girls like you." Raven said

"Yeah, screaming like hell once dad visited me." He spoke

Raven had no idea until she turned silent.

Silver shares, "My dad is a leader... founder of swan mafia. Smuggling foods and illegal medicines from other countries. He's having collaboration with Zuzu syndicates. One of the gangs who lost many people's lives.

*Nods* Yep, he's free but fooling polices by his good deeds. For me it's fake.

Earlier, he visited me here and embarrassed me in public. He said that I'll take his heir. Then, students started to avoid me once they knew that I'm son of a mafia."

Hi face turns sad while Raven slurps the noodles.

"Aren't you listening?" Silver asked

"So, you're same as me now as a scariest student of the school? I'm not scared of you cuz there's more other thing that scares me. Sorry for that." Raven said

Silver had a little paused and drinks.

Raven added, "I am you but we have different family scenarios or situation. Like our dads and our goals.

As I heard from other goth students, you are living from your own. I understand why."

"Why?" Silver wants to know

"You want to live from your own for freedom. You hate to end like him who was on despair. I guess, he loves you so much-" Raven interrupted

Silver complaints, "What are you talking about? -He snubbed my entire efforts all the time!"

"Maybe, there's a person like him who can't express his joy outside... except his heart." Raven said

"*Stumped* I'm just his material boy who will use for his negotiations." Silver believes

"Well, if that's what you believe. *Leaves* If you can't change your fate, why don't you do it in a good way? Once it's your time... bye."

Silver didn't response but he thinks deeply.