Losing patience

They have a little paused.

"Can I sing a lullaby, dad?" Raven asked

"*Chuckles* Sure just to end this endless pain."

Raven used her mermaid voice power to make her dad fall asleep.

When college prom night comes, Pinky calls Raven to go at boutique shop. She introduced her work to Raven.

Pinky said, "Someone from rich goth family ordered me to make a gothic gown. Unfortunately, someone introduced her from other fashion designers until she abandoned this. I haven't sleep in whole night sewing this thing."

"It means you're been stolen a client?" Raven asked

"Yeah. It's Chelsey's friend fault again. *Shook* They can't stop dragging us down." Pinky felt disgusted

"How much for this beautiful gown of yours? I'm willing to pay it." Raven asked

"500,000,000 golds..."

Raven smirks at her and obviously thinks that Pinky's lying.

"JOKE! It's just a half of million golds." Pinky said

"Oke, I'll take that." Raven said

In the night of college prom ball, entire year class were welcome in a huge school stadium. Starting to first to last, it became no problem to the principal's expenses to all food and technical services. Leo sneaks along with other students from other schools to be with their partners.

When he got there, Leo seeks Raven but she wasn't there yet. He saw Tommy and his friends talking on the distance. While, Silver approaches at him.

Silver said, "*Poker face* Hey, you're not welcome here."

Leo turned serious while glaring at him quietly.

Silver asked, "Are you here for good girl?"

"...Yeah... I think you're outdated to say this." Leo said

Silver suddenly grabs Leo's tuxedo and face him closely.

Silver whispers madly, "I know who you are, Leo. You have no chances for her."

Leo glares at him quietly until they saw Raven entering the prom. Holding a rose on her hand. Crowds pay attention from her charm wearing Pinky's gothic gown. She didn't tie her hair and still wearing the same make up.

The two mad boys paid attention at her until Silvester stops grasping Leo. A lot of cameramen capture some images of her like a famous actress.

When she saw Leo, she calls his name while she waves a hand to him. And so, Leo approaches and kisses her lips while Silver froze.

Raven asked, "Leo you're here already?"

"Yeah." Leo said while nodding neutrally

Raven asked further, "You're talking with Silver. *Waves a hand on him* Are you having friends with Silver too?"

Silver still froze for being shocked seeing them together. He didn't respond while Leo smiles looking at him.

"Yeah, I'm a great friend of him." Leo lied

Then they left together to take a dinner. Few hours later, the king and queen of night held on stage. Then, Chelsey and Tommy won until the judges let them dance with other students on the dance floor.

Raven and Leo dances too that makes Tommy more jealous. And then, he left Chelsey alone and embarrassed in the middle of dancers. While Silver, he watches them on the dark side. He looks disappointed until his goth friend approached.

His friend asked, "Silvester, I'm glad that you showed up tonight. You're absent for days. I thought Raven will gonna answer you tonight."

Silver was back from his old self again.

"*Poker face* I was wrong. I think I'm just fooling myself." Silver said

He leans his tuxedo coat on his shoulder and left the prom all alone. 

Back then,

Raven asked happily, "This is our favorite music, Leo."

Leo nods happily and enjoys the night with her.

Within two months, Leo taught her more by playing DJ music styles. If there's no concert from her band, he took her at the club. They duel sometimes or have a solo DJ concert with Raven. At Summer 1, Raven took her 18th birthday with Leo and her band in the studio. Somehow, Jessie sees something familiar to Leo.

After their summer vacation again, Raven was moved up to 3rd year college. Tommy, Jessie, and other 4th year class students graduates.

Except Silvester, he didn't attend the graduation due to his low grades. His failure and deep disappointment lead him on neglection at study. Moreover, he deserves to take the heir and became the leader of Black Swan Mafia.

When winter comes, Jessie noticed that Raven was on the rush during band practice. After practice, she changed her clothes to magenta dress. She wears her grandma's scarf while leaving the studio.

Jessie chased her outside until he caught her arms.

Raven asked, "What's the matter, Jessie. Is there something wrong about my outfit?"

Jessie said, "Remember about your 18th birthday? I've saw him talking with a guy in black tuxedo alone. I hid somewhere while they're talking on Little street. I felt something bad since you introduced Leo to us."

Raven can't believe, "He's not doing bad, Jessie. Leo's not a bad guy. He always there beside me to comfort, entertain-"

He holds her shoulders together and straightly glare on her eyes.

"I'm serious I saw Leonard doing something suspicious. Keep yourself away from him, I warned you!" Jessie said worriedly

"Jessie, Leonard is nice for me. I know you're treating me like you deceased little sister but-"

"I know. But I feel so bad for this. Just don't go!" Jessie warns

Suddenly,

Leo speaks, "Is there something wrong?"