Ms. Lady Crow

When Mitchell's turn, her models walk in the backstage. Audiences and judges stunned from Raven's bikini outfit.

A host said, "Wow~ Look at that. Ms. Lady Crow was leading those colorful models in the stage!"

Mitchell waits for crowd cheering. No voices shouting yet but she had no idea what was going on in the stage.

Meanwhile,

In audiences, the men especially those entire jocks got in love by Raven's seductive charm. Somehow, they can't recognize her.

Tommy got amazed, "Wow, her body looks toned and perfect. Right, Silver? Silver?"

Silver stare neutrally at the model but he almost blushing like rose.

Silver said, "...If I wish that I could have a badass girlfriend like her who can save herself from any dangers, someday."

Even so, camera men begin to capture and focus at Raven's look. Audiences get their phones and they take a camera shot on her too.

Silver's goth jock friend speaks, "Dude~ she's the only one who wears black outfit. She made my day by wearing goth style bikini."

Tommy's jock friend said, "Our...She made OUR day, dude!"

While on the stage, entire models from competitors stand in a row. Chelsey observed the Lady Crow's identity.

Chelsey thought, "Black rose tattoo, Crow mask, Dark brown hair... Urgh... I can't figure it out who is she?"

After the announcement, Mitchell wins the fashion show by her beautiful presentation and models. Expert competitors who under estimated her are disgusted.

They had nothing to do but to glare with other models including Chelsey. Mitchell can't believe and Raven was a great help for her. Unfortunately, Raven's gone as she always did when helping everybody.

Next day in Rin's house,

Raven faded her fake tattoo on her waist by bathing. Afterwards, she cooks her own breakfast and sat alone on the table. She takes a little moment remembering her dad. During her moment, her phone rings.

Tommy sent her a message, "Raven, I've got something to show you.

*Sents a photo*

Geez, if you're here I guess you're cheering your fellow goth model. Why did you left already after Silver told you something?"

Raven leans her cheek on her palm while typing her response message.

Raven sent a message, "I'm getting sensitive from his words, last night. But somehow, I'm bored and Chelsey might jealous at you again."

She waits for his response until,

Tommy's message arrived, "We're already done cuz of scandal. You know that abominable news about dealing five guys in motel."

Precisely, Tommy calls while she's reading.

She answers the call and speak, "What?"

"Hey, I'm sorry if Silver said that to you. But hey... That red hair boy was your boyfriend?" Tommy asked

"N~no. It was just his show." Raven said honestly

"So... there's any chance for me to be your boyfriend?" Tommy asked

Raven blushed and freezes.

"*Panics* SSHHH... Wait, wut Tommy? I can't hear you. SSSHHH... Weak signal here. Bye." Raven said and ends the call

After a little paused, Raven drops her face on the table and pounds her fist on it gently.

"No-no-no-no-no, I'm so confused. I like Silver but my feelings are foolish to get in love with Tommy slowly.

I have a little bit feeling on Leo or even Jessie or other goth guys... Where should I focus on?" Raven said

Later at school, a viral hit made those male students gone insane. They are seeking Ms. Crow Lady from the fashion show.

In Grid ball player's room, players are finished from their training. Entire jocks can't move on. They can't stop talking about the model for the others who didn't attend last night.

Goth jock 1 said, "Man, I want her to be my girlfriend to show her to my friends!"

"Oh no, that should be me!" Tunneler jock 1 second demotion

On other side,

Tunneler jock 2 spoke, "*Shows picture* Dude, I got her closest shot. I'll take remind of rose tattoo from her left waist!"

Tunneler jock 3 surprised, "Yeee~ can I have one?"

During their talk, Terrenz was entering the locker room.

Terrenz asked, "Uhm... I'm new recruit for Goth team. Where are they?"

They have a little paused until one of Goth team spoke.

"Welcome to the family, dude~!"

They laugh while Terrenz approaches at them.

Later on, those goth jocks tell Terrenz about the picture. They show it to him while they are babbling. During their conversation, Terrenz noticed something until...

Terrenz shares, "*GASPS* She's the girl in crow mask who sang at the 'battle of the bands'! When I was a high school student, she exists to that band competition to sing. That really made us find her."

During his spoke, Silver was listening quietly while preparing wearing his goth shoes.

Goth jock 2 asked, "Then, you've seen her face?!"

Terrenz said, "N~no. But that mask from the picture, it was really her! But unfortunately, we haven't seen her face even since."

Then entire jocks lower their shoulders as disappointed.