Continuously Chasing You

Leo stands up and asked, "Can I explain?"

Several seconds later, they stood on the park while he emphasizes.

Leo confessed honestly, "Before we met, I'm not yet a syndicate. Just a DJ with low salary. It's lack for me to afford my finances. Tuition, my mom's medical expense, apartment bills and more.

Once I met dad, he recruits me to be part of the syndicates. I already lied to you before. I earned a lot of money by making classified and illegal tasks as part of syndicate. My dad became great help to teach me but in a bad way.

Back then, you remember by meeting me? I asked those black swan members to make a show. *Smiled* You ended up kicking them that caused me to pay their injury expenses.

Also, riding you a taxi. The driver was my fellow syndicate that you stuck him on his driving seat."

Raven was disgusted, "That's not important to me after all."

They have no idea while Leo lowers his head.

Leo said, "There are times, I hid from them to spend time with you. Our founder begins to set a mission to me by getting your feelings. Their goal for me is to get you captured once you're with me.

I've disregarded few orders from her just to fend you. I've been punished by not having salary and threats. They will feed my remaining family to Mr. Gator's crocodiles. My desperation for my life ruins everything. Even you."

Raven frowns while sheds a tear.

Leo shares, "That day that I was angry at you... My dad died once he collaborates with the Black Swan leader. He betrayed him. That's why I secretly revenge by shooting the leader with EMP gun. I just want to paralyze him but that caused him for cardiac arrest.

I don't want to blame him because quitting the gang will fulfill their founder's threat.

That day that you really frighten off makes me feel so guilty. I just used my defense system by saying that inside the Zu Opera stock room. By one last disobedience, they will feed my sick mom and my eldest sister in crocodiles.

They tracked them already even I hid them somewhere safe. After that, they grant me anything that I want but except you. Without you, I... *Frustrated* I'm losing my sanity by bad decisions.

I'm so sorry if I with someone else. I want to avoid her from you several times. Maybe, you'll harm us because for what I did to you.

Now, say everything awful and hurt me... b-before we end this relationship."

Raven's anger and sadness mixed from her face. Until, she relaxes herself.

While Leo was waiting for her answer.

Raven said, "I suppose you're happy with someone else, don't you? *Frustrated* Fine, you waste your time with me.

I understand about your tough situation that I didn't know. If you didn't use that solar thing that you were hiding to disable my mermaid ability, I could help you since earlier.

I'll ask my dad to provide and grant protection for your family. He has permission to Fern military after his heroism from war.

You've been dragged by your fears and I didn't know that you don't trust me since then!

*Shed Tears* I thought you're the first guy who will comfort me always. I had no idea that was all just a fake. *Sobs* Obviously, I'm mentality damaged but trying to be strong since I studied.

Once you figured it out that I was mermaid already, you meant to use me for syndicates and money. I almost died, drowning by entire sorrows."

Leo holds her hand and said, "I'm so sorry and all I have to do is to have closure to end this. *Smiles* Can I... have a second chance with you after my mistake?"

Raven removes her hand until she became mad.

She speaks, "Likewise but until this time, you're still doing your own show. Now it's all over, Leo Joe!"

Leo had no idea what she was saying. She sensed his squad riding on the van since they talk. They're already observing them. They have a little paused until she punches his face. After that she runs away while his squad's van drove and chases her.

Leo also had no idea about her secret ability to read minds of people by staring at their eyes. He's still frustrated after Raven started to became distrustful at him. When he's been left behind by his squad, Leo straights back home with grieves.

Meanwhile, his girlfriend shots her already with EMP claw bullet. Even so, her anger charges her void power. She resisted and still runs faster. After several minutes, Raven successfully escaped by confusing their way.

She hides alone somewhere safe in small alley from his squad. The EMP claw bullet still grasps on her shoulder so tightly but she removed it easily. Raven whimpers in pain lowering her head.

"I don't need enmity." Raven cries