Secrecy as Archeologist

Raven and Jessie enter her house. She gave him a towel and prepares her dad's spare cloths.

"There, night's getting late already. You may stay here for a while." Raven said

Jessie smiles sweetly at her.

Jessie felt relieved, "*Sigh* I feel dreaming, seeing my sister's face at you. I'm assuming that she's real. Thanks for your hospitality.

...I remember also this ambience. I have an apartment like this surrounded by houses in Zuzu squatters. I'm not rich from that time."

Raven nods while preparing him some warm Choco-milk. Jessie goes on the bathroom. When he's going to speak once he noticed that he's first to take a warm bath.

"Boy's first." Raven said

Jessie was suspicious until he goes in. Afterwards, Raven's next while Jessie roams around. While she's bathing, he goes to the fireplace. He looks every picture until he saw one of the picture frames.

When Raven's finished, she goes out on the bathroom. She's wearing her pajamas while wrap her hair with towel. Jessie lied down on the sofa playing on his phone.

Raven shocked, "W-woah, that thing still work after we soaked on the lake?!"

Jessie looks drowsy while looking at her.

He response, "This is waterproof phone don't worry. I already it wiped off... Hey, Raven. *Yawns* Are we going to tell this to polices?"

Raven said, "We can't. Polices or authorities were entirely busy from those cases that the syndicates left on trails. Worse of all, fake police are spreading around cuz of the Black Swan mafias."

"Speaking, students are hating Silvester again cuz his dad was collaborating with those guys who chased us." Jessie said

"I thought he was Silver but...*Sigh* I know that Silver was separating his own life from his dad. Like living on squatters, having and understanding poor friends and-" Raven interrupted

Jessie said, "Even his poor friends turn around at him. How poor he was... Alright, I'll leave tomorrow and I have a lot of questions for you after the beep."

"Beep?" Raven has no idea

"I mean the band contest." Jessie said

Few days later in grid ball stadium,

People are busy watching on their chair. Meanwhile, Jessie was on deep thought while writing on his book. Terrenz sat beside him and curious about his writings.

Terrenz asked, "Dude, aren't you watching the grid ball finals today? what's that? You're writing fantasy stuffs now?"

"No... You know archeologic stuffs." Jessie said

"Life study on mermaids huh? These drawings are pretty accurate. Did you draw it?" Terrenz asked

"Yeah... joke. I asked Pinky to draw mermaids in every page of my archeology book." Jessie said

During their chat, they heard a loud horn. They have no idea that the game started. The Zu Goths and the Zuzu Tunneler teams were on the match.

Raven sat beside Terrenz and noticed Jessie's book. She widens her eyes while Terrenz asked her like a kid.

"Raven, why you're here?" Terrenz asked

Raven asked back, "But why you're here either? You should be one of the goth team."

"I'm easily to get sprain also my body aches. I can't handle myself between studies and music. So, Pinky was my substitute for next year. You know, I was been recruited after spilling a soup from one of Silver's closest friends. As apology, his friend asked me to join their team." Terrenz said

Raven said, "I'm glad his friend's kind."

Terrenz said neutrally, "Nope, he tortured me by their chad training. But nah, I don't wanna be a jock."

Jessie's quiet while Raven was nervous during their watch. She senses that Jessie got interested to study mermaid biology. After hours watching, Tommy's team wins. While on distance, Raven saw him and Chelsey held the trophy and kisses together.

A pain made Raven sadder until she left the chair. Jessie follows her until both of them enters the dark hallway alone. Two of them were only the crowds.

"Raven." He calls

When she turns around, he noticed that some strands of her hair were changing to white. Raven can't hold her tear until it quickly turns into a pearl.

*Tok* As the pearl hit the floor

Jessie ignores her situation while Raven was scared. When she's going to leave, he holds her hands. She got a little panic until he pulls and hugs her tightly.

Jessie said, "No-no-no, dear Raven. I'll ignore what I saw. I'll keep this as a secret for both of us only."

Soon, a message arrived to Tommy's friends even in Raven's phone. Unfortunately, she had no idea that Chelsey was using Tommy's account already. Actually, Tommy doesn't want her there. Only his girlfriend wants her to humiliate again.

Raven is with the goth musicians and they decided to go with her sooner. In the Zuzu Tunneler member's house, it was wide to held a huge wild night party over there.