Raven in Descent

At the park,

Raven leans on the tree while Leo stood at the distance.

"Hey." Leo said

Raven looked at him while he gives her a written note. When she looks at it, Raven widens her eyes.

Leo explained, "-you told me before since high school days that Chelsey's bullying you. I've never heard anything from you for revenge...

*Sigh* Just use that new email and password to open your account. I hacked it back for you because it's meaning for you to keep memories."

Raven happily surprised, "T-thanks, Leo. Uhm... About revenge, I can't do it cuz I'll be same as her if I do that either. Karma is unescapable at the end.

I'm trying to understood Chelsey's situation cuz... I see that her parents don't have attention or time for her. She also yearns for their time that she can't never have.

So, she was unleashing her anger at me to be happy, I guess."

Leo said, "*Stumped* But that's still unfair. So, I made my own turn to revenge for you. By showing her scandalous plan at the students, I just left laughing taking those entire evidences."

"I'm glad that you are techy but... embarrassing her is making her worse. But thank you very much for taking me away from Tommy. And why you're telling him that you're my boyfriend?" Raven surprised

Abruptly, he approaches and corners her on the tree. He leans his right arm while facing her closely.

"*Disgusted* Why, you can't accept me as your boyfriend?" Leo asked

Raven suddenly sensed his desperation to have her.

She answers neutrally, "Leo, keep patience, okay? *Smiles* I just wanna know more about us. Would you wait for it?"

"Urgh, so my entire effort is nothing for you." Leo enraged

Raven surprised.

Leo decided, "*Sad* Fine, if I'm nobody for you... Then, I'll never visit you anymore. Maybe you're just focusing to your studies, right?"

Raven nods neutrally while Leo lefts her alone. He had no idea that she's testing his patience. Because he failed, Raven just let him decide from his own to let go.

Soon, there's a fashion show contest held somewhere in Zuzu city. Raven was roaming around in twilight and unexpectedly sees this event. She had no idea that Tommy, Silver and the rest of the jock boys were watching.

Chelsey was one of the models wearing the fashion apprentice's works. They are walking in the stage while crowds are cheering. Raven approaches at Silver to talk. Somehow, Tommy blocks her way.

Tommy asked, "*Smiles* Hey you're here to watch some fashion show, Raven?"

Silver second demotion, "Nah, it's boring."

Tommy and Raven look at him.

Silver said, "I'd rather watch gothic fashion show. Also, you're not compatible to watch this cuz you're fat."

Raven stumped while Tommy chuckles. Then, Raven left and felt disgusted.

Tommy still chuckles and said, "Bro, that's awful!"

While watching on the distance, Raven saw a fashion designer. She's black wearing in simple outfit but in hassle. Even she's rushing she got paid attention at Raven. They have eye to eye contact until...

The black fashion designer asked, "Uhm... miss?"

Raven look at her neutrally.

"Would you like to help me to lift these?" as the black fashion designer asked

Raven nods and helps her to lift those cloths. In the black fashion designer's room, they arrived. Raven lay those cloths and other miscellaneous on the table.

"Thank you very much for helping me." She spoke

Raven said, "You're welcome...Well, I gotta go and-"

She asked to Raven, "May I have your favor? You like black and crimson colors, right?"

Raven nods, "Yes."

"Exactly, I'm gonna have a favor by wearing these to you. Oh, can you be one of my models too?" she asked

Raven felt nervous but she still nods.

"Well, then! -I'm Mitchell. *Happily shakes her hands* Freshman from fashion designing boutique. You are?"

"Raven Rin." She spoke

Mitchell surprised, "*Gasps* Raven Rin the girl who always mentioned by my brother's friend Leo?!"

Raven surprised either, "Leo Joe?"

"Yes! They're both DJs in the club. You know what? -Leo always talking about you when we're having discussion with my brother. Feel welcome here!" Mitchell said

When preparing, Raven asked Mitchell a favor either. She went out the dressing room, showing her crow mask.

"Can this mask would match for your design?" Raven asked

Mitchell suddenly became silent for what she had seen. Raven was only wearing black bikini and high heels made by Mitchell. After a little pause, Mitchell happily surprised.

"Oh... my... goodness. It really matches for your perfect body... And why do you want to wear a mask? You have beauty to show for the whole world!" Mitchell asked

"I could but... I rather be cuz... My classmates might create another false issue once they recognize me." Raven said

Mitchell asked, "Let me guess... Chelsey Ripley one of my opponent's models? Hmm, alright then!"

Later...

When got in backstage, Mitchell's models are ready wearing her works. Raven was the only one who wears mask. By cheating Raven's identity, she used fake rose tattoo on her left waist.