Meeting a Stranger

A week later, Raven was roaming around the Zuzu city. She's absent on straight ten days after traumatized. She lied to her dad that they're having suspension class due by toxic air caused in lab.

Without spending money, Raven only finds some comfort place to stay. Until, she arrives at night on the Zu Circle Park. She sits on the fountain like she always used to. She tears on her scarf with deep emotions.

"(I know there will be a day. These lot of tears will convert into lots of joy... *Shook* No... joy makes me insensible... *Shook* No...)" Raven thought

She sobs while people don't care on her actions. Until, a light show appears that stop her crying. On a huge hologram, an orange betta fish swims up on the air followed up with its kind. People paid attention with Raven to look.

A lot of betta fishes swims up through the sky while the water show was going on.

Raven's voice narrates, "It may depend from person's attitude if their role might be a protagonist or antagonist from a story or even this world of reality.

I won't know what kind of role am I having? I look like an antagonist while my enemies thought that they were like a protagonist."

During the show, Raven sensed someone in danger running through the crowds. A DJ man was been chased by men wearing in black. She left the water show and follows him.

Later at the street without any crowds, it was dark. Only one street light luminous the place. The DJ man trips on the cracked ground and stumbles. The men caught the DJ and beat him up.

"PAY YOUR DEBTS OR ELSE WE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BLACK SWAN LEADER!" the man 1 shouted

The DJ man said, "You don't have patience. I told you to wait!"

"*Smirks* You've reached your deadline. Now it's time to-" the man 2 interrupted

Suddenly, Raven grasps on the man 2's hand and throws him. By her strength, the man 2 flew away until he hangs on the street light. Raven's face was looking neutral but her expression is tense for them.

Even so, those men attacks while the DJ watches her. She kicks them normally but it's strong like a man's strength. They got bruise and bone injuries immediately.

Afterwards, they run away and leave the DJ with her alone.

"You'll pay for this!" the man 1 said

When they're gone, the DJ man saw Raven leaving.

He speaks, "Hey!"

Raven glances off and look at him.

"*Smiles* What a nice kick. You just fought by kicking them?" the DJ man asked

Raven's shy but she responded. She can't look to his bruised face.

"...Than ignoring you beaten by them. That's my job to protect people like you." She said neutrally

He approaches and walks with her.

"What's your name?" he asked further

"I don't have any name. Everyone's scared of me." Raven said

"I-I'm Leo Joe. You are...?" Leo interrupted

"...Nobody. Period." Raven said and runs away

He said, "Not everyone is scared of you. Even me... Can I treat you some dinner?!"

Raven stops running and look at him surprised.

At midnight, Leo bought her some dinner. In a food stand, he orders noodles and special dinner menu. Raven relieves by eating while he watching her having a big bite. She interrupts when she noticed him smiling.

Raven speaks even her mouth was full.

"...*Muffles* Thanks for this big treat." She spoke

"*Chuckles* It's my reward for saving me but sorry if it's few..."

"*Muffles* These were fine for me." Raven said

"*Scratches forehead* Uhm... you're not actually scary. You look like a goth singer." Leo said

Raven gulps and said, "That's my only dream to achieve someday. How did you know?"

Leo answers, "Uhm... By looking at your outfit. My taste in fashion could able to read other's personalities."

Raven lowers her head and smiles a bit while he blushed once he sees it.

"Finally, you're smiling." He spoke

After dinner, they leave. Leo took Raven to the place where his hidden car was in underground.

"I'm lending that car from my friend to ride. *Sees the covered car* Phew, they haven't noticed it before they chase me. If not, I'll walk home alone." Leo said

Raven smiles until he shows his car by pulling the cover. While hiding the cover, she stares on its color.

"It's crimson. It attracts my eyes." Raven said

"We have same taste, then! Can you able to drive a car?" Leo said

"*Smirks* He-he...*Nods slowly* Not only training on fights, my dad trained me to drive vehicles."