Unstoppable Karmas

Back then, Raven felt guilty for being foolish tonight.

She said, "I'm truly sorry if I caused troubles here. I have to leave."

Silver suddenly holds her hand.

Silver said neutrally, "It's not your fault. You're all welcome here while you're here with us."

On the distance, Leo felt jealous while those crowds can't stop to gossip.

Girl #3 said, "I can't believe that was the fat goth girl."

Girl #4 said, "Yeah, her appearance is better than Chelsey. She became famous here after the grid ball player's sister grooms her."

Girl #5 said, "Speaking, poor Chelsey. They break up with Tommy again after pushing that goth girl in the pool."

Girl #3 spoke, "You're so ignorant. Didn't you hear what the goth girl said before she was been pushed?"

While the girls with the crowds won't stop murmuring, Leo darken his eyes again.

Leo thought, "They'll pay for this."

He moves immediately and prepare something to embarrass Chelsey again. During the wild party, Leo pours something on the drinks. She had no idea that Leo knows her allergy already. Since he hacked Chelsey's social media account either, he found out her hidden medical results from allergy.

And then, he pours a powdered bean in chocolate drink. Chocolate drink was also her favorite. Afterwards, Leo pretends to serve those drinks at the people. While his target was busy talking with other girls, he lays those drinks.

Leo left immediately and smirks evilly when distanced away. Meanwhile, Raven sat alone while those goths are dancing either. They're drunk already. She used Pinky's black pumpkin to hug. Sitting on same position, Raven felt stressed and bored.

Other boys can't stop looking at her until one of them approaches at Raven. Jessie and his companions were happy after seeing Raven talking with other guy. second by second, other guys started to approach one by one while Raven was getting busy answering their questions.

Somehow, she decided to leave and apologizes to those boys.

"Sorry, I can't answer your questions further. I have to go. I'm truly sorry bye." Raven said

While leaving, Leo was finding her either at the crowds. Unfortunate for him, Tommy encounters Raven outside the house.

"Raven!" Tommy said

He approaches to her but she sensed his feelings for comeback. Same with the other boys, he asked her many questions.

Tommy said, "*Happy* A-are you the model that we saw on the contest? Why you didn't tell me about that? You know -I think I'm liking you again once you show-"

Raven said sadly, "You're appreciating a woman with perfect body only? -That's not an excuse anymore, Tommy."

When walking away from him,

Tommy said, "B-but I'm worried once I knew Chelsey pushed you on the pool..."

Raven stop walking away and look at him.

"*Shook* It's done already. No more chances, Tom. Sorry and I have to go." Raven said and left

Tommy was so shocked and silenced. People that she encounters outside take a stolen shot of her. From her look, she looks like a famous sexy model. When Raven was out and called a taxi, she rides. Leo was too late after he found her inside the taxi.

While days passing by, her photo was compared with the model on the internet. Netizens were arguing while others figure it out that the girl on the photo was Raven.

So, every time Raven attends the college, male students crowded her. They're insane on her body and obsessed. Even she's wearing her old outfit style, they're in love especially goths.

Except Silver, he stays quiet on the side.

Chelsey's fame became trash after ignored by men. Speaking, the allergic reaction made her pimples exist on her face. Even her boyfriend can't stop taking a comeback to Raven. She always denied and apologizes them in humble way.

When the time has come, the worldwide producer from music company was finally arrived. Students in music stadium prepares to decorate within those days. Jessie and his band practice every weekends.

While Raven, she became their vocalist to sing the Sirens band's song. By memorizing the lyrics on paper quietly, she focused herself alone. Her band mates are playing instruments until one of their phone rings.

When Terrenz gets his phone to snooze an alarm, he saw a notification.

"Guys... did you know Alan?" Terrenz asked

Jessie and Pinky asked, "No."

Terrenz said, "He asked for Raven's hand for marriage."

Pinky laughs while Jessie was dramatically exaggerated.

Jessie spoke compassionately, "I, as her foster brother now... don't ever make her rush in by marriage. *Mad* If he still wants to insist, tell him that I'll get HIM, knock his doors DOWN and DRAG him towards here! -*Rubs his fingers* In short words, I'll say yes. He's accepted for brother's arms."

Terrenz and Pinky laughs together while Raven was so quiet.

Terrenz laughs, "What are you saying man?"

Raven suddenly speaks, "Many guys want to marry me. But duh~ however they're handsome or muscular, they need to know me."

So, they chuckle together.