Summer School Trip

-------Fly for Fame Arc--------

In the 8th night of Summer, the Crow band became a guest on the mini concert. They play two songs and Raven sings for them. Silver's band was quiet on the other side watching them on stage. His close friend that Raven saved before talks with him.

His friend said, "Dude, she finally held her fame. All thanks to good karma."

Silver said with a wide smile, "Yeah... I'll be more amazed if she'll kick those bad guy's asses."

After the band guesting, her band take a break by having dinner on the food stand. Raven takes a lot of foodies to eat. Afterwards, she decided to find someone. While on her way, she was holding two Dark Choco drinks.

Raven found Silver leaning on the van all alone in the parking lot. She approaches until he hears her footsteps. They have an eye contact on the distance while they're still quiet.

Until,

Silver spoke, "Hey."

"...Hey." Raven response

She leans on the van with him and gave him the warm Dark Choco drink. They cheer and drink together.

Raven asked, "You're alone. Your band was playing already there but I didn't see you."

"My closest friend that you saved from bullies will take my place from now." Silver said

"Y-you mean..." Raven interrupted

Silver said, "I'm going to quit because I can't balance it to my studies. Just like a tag of war. By the way, I apologized to Jessie already by texting him. He didn't tell you that?"

"I was there. *Worried* I'm truly sorry... From all people that I've met, Jessie was the only one who treat me most like his sister. She's-" Raven interrupted again

Silver said, "Deceased, yeah... Sorry because I was on the bad mood after... after Tommy and I were enemies now. I've tried to have an apology but his girlfriend controls him. Luring my anger again. Somehow, we can't control our fellow jocks to fight. Others still stay in friendship."

Raven said, "Hey, you know what? From all goth men that I've met, you're the only one who was different. You're serious and emotional also loyal to your friends. Other goths that I've encountered, they were just pushing their friends away if they made a mistake."

Silver said, "*Disgusted* Yeah, true... *Neutral* Thanks for the drink."

"No prob." Raven said neutrally

They have a little pause.

Raven asked, "...Are you coming to the College trip at Zu beach resort soon?"

"*Mad* I hate college trip." Silver said

"*Copies his face* Same." Raven said

Two weeks later, an announcement message arrived.

The college gave students some opportunity to go at the summer trip. Their school principal will spend money for his entire college students who will be present to enter the beach resort tomorrow.

Students prepared their things that night after the announcement message arrived. Meanwhile, Raven wasn't interested and focus from her lyrics she was composing.

"I had 8 years to swim to escape the darkness...

I had 8 years to live while I'm still in..."

She had a little pause.

"Hmm, I have to remove these on the first line... Uhm... *Sigh* I've never used to compose my own song." Raven said

Her phone rings until she answers the call.

"Low, bro." Raven said

Jessie asked, "Are you going for the beach 'your home' tomorrow? -I know that you're memorizing evanescence song hit lyrics for next concert, right now."

Raven said, "I don't want to show my body by wearing soul bikinis."

Jessie suggests, "How about I'll buy you some fast foodie. Burgers, footlongs, Izza-Pizzas, fries, sodas..."

"You make my tummy rumbling! Stop, I don't wanna go." Raven frowns

Jessie said, "Oho, how unfortunate. We're going there without you? -We're going to enjoy the buffet at the cafeteria. Principal prepared it for us."

"B-buffet?" Raven weakly asked

Jessie said, "Hmm-hm, I know that beach resort serves meaty and veggie foodies. Few seafood will be served. Are you going or what?"

Raven hesitates for few seconds until,

She said, "No."

Next day,

Her Crow band member are shocked. Raven was building a sand castle on the beach resort already. Pinky and Terrenz were laughing from her expression donning her black clothes.

Jessie said, "I told you that she'll be first than us."

Raven stumped and said, "There's no buffet, I'm disappointed. I waited you here to tell this. Now, I'm leaving."

Jessie holds her hand, "Uhm... Silver's here."

"Nah... I don't have feelings on him just a friend." Raven said

"Good girl was under the sun huh?" Silver spoke

She turns around and saw him lifting a black surfboard. Silver was donning a black sando and beach short. He used his sunglass as headband.

Silver said, "I know this is boring but I had nothing to do. Just to save my summer class, I have to join here to pull my grades. If you need company, let's go surf together."

Raven said neutrally, "If I have time, thanks."

When Silver left, Jessie cheers for her.

Jessie said, "He-he-hee~ Why you're having your own stigma rule there huh?"

"What~? I'm just here for food! If no food, I'll swim back towards my home." Raven said