A Battle between Swordsmen

(If you guys want me to actually show the date between Akio and Glynda, lemme know. I will try my best to make it but... I ain't got the slightest idea how it works. Which is why I skipped past it to get to this one)

{Timeskip to the Evernight Castle. 3rd POV}

"Well, I suppose today's the day I see you both in action, isn't it?" Salem asked the two Grimm pools in front of her. Suddenly, both Tartarus and Briareus came out of their respective pools. With Briareus frantically escaping it as Tartarus slowly rose and stepped out of it.

She looked at Briareus confused but ultimately let it go. Said titan quickly scrambled to its feet and stood at attention with its 'sibling'. After a few seconds, two Nevermores soared in as they each landed on their own titan's shoulder. While Tartarus' Nevermore was still like the one it sat on, Briareus' was tilting its head at them as it was confused by their behavior.

Briareus quickly looked at their Nevermore before slowly petting it as it nuzzled into the touch. The two kept going at it as Salem continued talking.

"Since those Ultras have help from the skies, why can't you both?" Salem asked to nobody in particular. She looked at her two creations and began thinking to herself.

"Now what should you two be called exactly?" She wondered about her two magic Ultra Grimm fusions. She racked her brain around thinking of a good name for them.

'UltraGrimm? No, a bit lazy with the naming there. Dark Giants? That could be a nickname for them but...' The Queen of Grimm tried thinking.

'It has to be something that would bring fear to people like the name Ultraman gives hope to them.' Then she looked at her two creations, staring at them as she laid her eyes on Tartarus and got an idea.

"I know now. You two are..." She began.

"Tartareans." At that moment, both of these giants looked at her. She herself looked at them with pride and joy. For Briareus, that look also had a bit of curiosity and doubt in it. It seemed more aware and... 'Human' in a way compared to Tartarus.

She brushed it off however, thinking it was just a side effect of the fusion between light and dark. Whatever the case, Salem would allow it to live, thinking it could learn things as it goes. This would prove useful in countering Gaia and Agul themselves.

"I could use this in the future... Maybe even try to use one of those silver-eyed warriors with a Grimm pool." That would come for another day however, right now she had to send her own fighters out and see if they could hold their own against the originals.

And so, Tartarus and Briareus fly off in search of their counterparts. Beside each is a Nevermore, trying to spot anything that remotely resembles their master's.

{Menagerie. 3rd POV}

Currently, we can see Red King and Ultraman Agul helping Faunus get around by holding them in the palm of their hands and walking to the desired location. The kids who were taking the rides were having fun just being carried by these two humongous beings.

"Thank you, Skull Man!" One of the Faunus children said, since Gaia and Agul had no real way of explaining the actual name, the people of Menagerie gave Red King the name Skull Man due to the shape of its head.

You can see that Blake is relaxing on Agul's hand. She was just basking in the sun as other people there were talking to one another or even to Agul himself.