37|Kaira's Teej

Happy Valentine's Day my dear readers. May this valentines bring lots of love and happiness into your lives. As it is Valentine's Day Im here with a long chapter.

(Target votes 85+ to post next one)

Have a happy reading !!!!!

~~~~~~~~

Naira was in her OPD as usual, it was Teej day and she was fasting yet she was there on duty. In the past two days Kartik's work load increased and thus decreased the frequency of their texts which made her mad. Her tummy being empty made her more grumpy but owing to circumstances she hid her grumpiness and attended to her patients. She was done with the last patient and walked out to find a florist waiting for her at the reception counter

"Im here for Dr.Naira Singhania" said the guy to the girl at the reception

"Im Dr.Naira Singhania" said Naira

"Mam you have a bouquet" said the guy and gave a huge rose bouquet to Naira. Along with the bouquet was an envelope and a card which read " To someone who is beautiful than these roses - KG"

Naira blushed as she held the bouquet close to her. Suhana walked towards her with a grin

"Wow!! Jiju sends you flowers whenever he is out of town it seems" said Suhana

Suhana could sense Naira's happiness just by seeing her face. It was glowing with happiness

"Jaldi se envelope kholke padlo...tab tak iss bouquet ko andhar rakhdenge" said Suhana

Naira gave the bouquet to Suhana and opened the envelope which held a letter for her. Her heart pounded with happiness as she held out the letter and walked towards a lonely corner to read the letter

The Letter

Dear Naira,

Happy Teej!!

You know what right from the moment you told me that you will be fasting for me my heart has been pounding with joy. Zindagi mein pehli baar mere liye koi itna effort kar raha hai...that makes me feel so special despite my concern for your health and well-being. Tumne mujhe itna special feel karwaya uskeliye meri taraf se ek choti si koshish hai yeh rose bouquet, I hope you like them. Par haan yeh special feel karwana ek jagah hai par uska matlab yeh nahi hai ki tum apni health ke saath compromise karogi..jab bhi weakness ya kuch hota hai ussi waqt tumhe vrat kholna hoga...I don't want you to sacrifice yourself for my happiness.

Aur haan Jab se tight schedule shuru hua hai aur humari texts kam hue hai tab se hum dono ki beech doori ko nahi aane dene ka wade ko pura karne keliye raasta dhoondh raha tha...after so much thought I came to the conclusion to continue our ritual of writing letters to each other which we started while I was in Delhi. Jaise tumne apni feelings ko uss letter mein share kiya tha waise ab iss letter mein mein apni feelings ko share karne jaa raha hoon. Yeh woh baatein hai jisko kehne keliye humara ek raat ka call kaafi nahi hoga.

Tumhe pata hai na Naira ...mein kahi baar tumhare baare sapne dekh chuka hoon...har pal tera khayal hi rehtha tha ...par jab se Nainital aaya hoon...tab se halaat bigad gaya hai...har pal tumhe apne aas paas mehsus kar raha hoon...har raat tumhari sapne aathe hai...

Par ab jab maa ne humari wedding venue ke baare mein bataya tha tab mujhe yeh realise hua hai ki jis shaadi ke baare mein hum soch rahe the uss shaadi ki physical preparations shuru hogaye hai..aur uss realisation ne toh meri halaat ko aur bhi kharab kardiya...kyunki jo sapne , sapne lagte the woh sapne ab real lagthe hai...I know that by now you will be confused as hell...dont worry confusion ko mein door kartha hoon...aaj subah...