106| Aao Milo Chalien

Hey all here is Saturday and so is the next chapter. Hope yall had a great week and its time to dive into the chapter to kickstart the weekend

Target votes: 140

Have a Happy Reading!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

Mauritius, Lunch Buffet

Kartik and Naira were at their table with their plates that were filled with food from the buffet that belonged to the typical Mauritian Creole Cuisine which was greatly influenced by African, Indian and French Cuisine. As they settled down to eat the waiter walked to them with a tray having two tall glasses of a drink

"Bonzour sir and mam here is the mocktail of the day, Pina Colada, its a blend of sweet pineapples, thick creamy coconut milk, and ice cubes. Its actually the national drink of Puerto Rico, just perfect for a hot day. It's traditionally made with Rum but we are offering the non alcoholic version as per your preference " he said and placed the glasses on their table.

"Thank you so much" said Kaira

"Please let me know if you meed something else sir" said the waiter and walked away leaving Kaira alone with their lunch while the awkwardness that was between them in the room had transformed into a comfortable silence now.

Ho Jabse Mila Hai Ishq Tera
Saanson Se Dil Tak Hoon Main Tera
Jabse Mila Hai Ishq Tera
Saanson Se Dil Tak Hoon Main Tera

Naira picked up the glass and started sipping the mocktail while he sat there watching her. His heart was already pounding crazily with the sight of her just in the towel and now her outfit that enhanced her figure and beauty wasn't helping his case much making it impossible for him to avert his attention off her. A shy smile appeared on her as she looked up and found him lost in her. On realising that he was got caught he immediately turned away closing his eyes and blushing hard. The sight of him blushing tinted her cheeks crimson.

Pyar Teri Ankhiyan De Vich Padhke
Beshak Maine Tujhko Saunp Diya
Mujhe Hai Ek Teri Parvaah
Jind Saari Ve Tere Pe Vaareya

After a few sips of the mocktail both of them started delving into their lunch as their stomachs started groaning with hunger pangs. The new cuisine interested both of them making them enjoy every morsel of the delicious food. All throughout the meal he was drenching her in his gaze,making her blush to herself. The deliciousness of the meal and the warmth of his love made her heart flutter with several unknown emotions.

Ho Main Taan Ishq Ishq Karke
Ho Saari Duniyadari Chhadd Ke
Ho Tujhe Ek Baat Main Kehna Sohneya

So lost in her he didnt realise that he was biting a big red chilli until the spice hit him hard making him cough. She quickly grabbed the glass of water and made him sip it while her other hand was patting his head to soothe him up. After a few seconds the cough subsided and he looked at her, their eyes locking for the first time after so long.