116| Frantic Heartbeats

Happy Saturday peeps, here is the next chapter

Target votes : 140 to 150 Range

Have a happy reading!!!!!

~~~~~~~~

Mauritius

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting its final hues of orange and pink across the sky, the couples found themselves basking in the ethereal glow of the moon as it rose majestically in the starlit sky. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore provided a soothing background melody as Kartik Naira ; Varun and Priyanka walked hand in hand along the tranquil beach.

The sand beneath their feet was cool and soft, illuminated by the gentle moonlight that danced across its surface. With each step, they left behind faint imprints, marking their passage through the quiet night. Above them, the full moon shone brightly, casting a silvery glow over the landscape and painting everything in a mystical light.

Under the soft glow of the moonlight, Kartik's features were accentuated, casting a captivating aura around him as he walked hand in hand with Naira along the deserted beach. His burgundy shirt, a gift from Naira herself, seemed to catch the moon's radiance, turning him into a vision of allure and charm.

As Naira gazed at him, she felt her breath catch in her throat, her heart skipping a beat at the sight of him. Despite having spent the entire sundowner admiring him, she found herself captivated all over again by the way the moonlight played across his features, casting shadows and highlights in all the right places.

Caught in her reverie, Naira was unaware of Kartik's gaze until she felt him draw near, his presence enveloping her like a comforting embrace. Before she could react, she found herself pulled into his arms, her body fitting perfectly against his.

 Before she could react, she found herself pulled into his arms, her body fitting perfectly against his

"Jaan...abhi bhi sirf chup chupke dekhogi? Kahogi nahi ki mein tumhari choice mein acha lag raha hoon ya nahi?" He asked

Thats when she realized she had been caught staring. Her cheeks flushed with a deeper shade of crimson under the moon's gentle glow, her blush visible even in the dim light. Kartik couldn't help but admire the rosy hue that graced her cheeks, his own gaze softening with affection as he watched her reaction.

Slowly, he cupped her face in his hand his touch sending a shiver down her spine.