117 | Laal Ishq ❤️

Hey peeps, it's Saturday and hurray done with Final year in all senses...and so here is the next part..

Target votes: 140 to 150 range

Have a happy reading!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~

||Mature Content ||

In the softly lit room the scented candles filled the air with the delicate fragrance of lilac, blush rose, and vanilla, mingling with the sorrow that hung heavy in the atmosphere. Naira sat on the couch, her tears reflecting the shimmering light like pearls on velvet. The silvery light of the moon that had moments ago kissed her flushed face now painted a tapestry on her sorrowful visage. Her heart ached with the weight of Kartik's harsh words, each syllable carving deeper into her soul. The surprise she had meticulously planned now felt like thorns of unintentional hurt, piercing her heart.

~ Ek Duje sad playing in the background ~

Raahe Na Kyun Pehle Jaise
Teri Meri Baatein Saajna
Lage Dil Pe Teroon Jaise
Teri Meri Baatein Saajna

Meanwhile Kartik stood before Naira, witnessing the tears glistening in her eyes, a storm of conflicting emotions raged within him. Her sorrow struck his heart like a dagger, piercing deep into his soul. Guilt weighed heavily upon him, a heavy burden that threatened to crush him beneath its weight.He had been impatient, his emotions running wild in the face of uncertainty, but now, faced with the aftermath of his rash actions, regret flooded his being.

Ho Jhonke....
Hawan Ke Na Jaane Kaise
Hue Aandhiyon Ke Jaise
Taabah Karke Hum Dono Ki
Pyaari Duniya....

But he wasn't to be blamed either , from the moment the news of the fire reached his ears, Kartik's world had crumbled around him. Fear had clenched his heart in a vice-like grip, and from that moment till the very moment where he beheld her standing before him life and soul, he had died a thousand deaths over the mere thought of losing her. So in the midst of his turmoil, he had failed to see beyond his own fear of losing her and his senses had been clouded by the overwhelming weight of his emotions. Oblivious to the tender surprise she had painstakingly planned for him, he had unwittingly inflicted pain upon the one he held dearest.

Ek Duje Hathon Ki
Lakeeron Ne Moda Rastaa
Haan...
Raahe Na Kyun Pehle Jaise
Teri Meri Baatein Saajna

Now, as he stood before her, consumed by remorse, he vowed to make amends, to mend the wounds he had unwittingly inflicted upon her tender heart. For in the depths of his soul, he knew that no apology could ever fully atone for the anguish he had caused. But he would try to atone for his mistakes and to cherish her with every fiber of his being.

Tere Mere Sapno Ka Tha Jo Ghar
Jaane Lagi Use Kiski Hai Nazar
Armanon Se Banaya Tha Use
Socha Na Tha Jayega Yun Bikhar

Haaye...

Sighing softly , he approached her, the weight of regret heavy in his steps. Falling to his knees before her, he reached out, his hand trembling as he found hers.