91| Naira's First Day as Mrs Goenka

Hello all, you guys have gifted me with 100k and how can I not gift anything in return, so here it is the bonus chapter for you all. Please keep loving and supporting this book, I promise to leave no stones unturned to pay back to the love given

Lets get to the chapter now

Target votes 140 (please fulfill it before next update on this Saturday)

Have a great reading!!!!!

~~~~~~~

Goenka House

The sun rays seeped through the windows drenching the bedroom that once belonged to Kartik but had now become Kaira's. A petite figure was curled up on the bed with the duvet covering her while a serene smile was playing on her lips evident of the happiness that was filling her heart.

Just then "Bringgg" the alarm sounded hearing which Naira woke up stretching herself. Irritated that it had awakened her she grabbed the clock to shut it off when her eyes bulged on seeing something, the time was 6 30 am.

"Its 6 30...Naira aaj tuje apni sasural mein pehla din hai...you cant oversleep...chalo jaldi se uth jao aur ready hojao" she told to herself and placed the clock back.

Stretching her hand to the right side of the bed she patted gently hoping to find Kartik beside her but disappointment arose as she found the bed to be empty. Getting up she saw that his bed was already made and understood that he had gotten up to his daily routine much before her. Embarrassed that she had overslept him she quickly got down made her bed and rushed to bags placed near the dresser to get her clothes.

Her eyes fell on the photo frame placed on the dresser.  The photo in the frame

How did I not notice it yesterday she thought for a second before a blush appeared on her face she remembered the reason why she hadn't paid attention to it, it was his presence that made her oblivious to everything else before her

How did I not notice it yesterday she thought for a second before a blush appeared on her face she remembered the reason why she hadn't paid attention to it, it was his presence that made her oblivious to everything else before her. Taking the picture in hand she blushed harder

It was all like a dream, to be precise it was more than a dream that she had got married to someone like Kartik..

Ek din aap yun humko mil jayenge
Phool hi phool raahon mein khil jayenge
Maine socha na tha
Ek din aap yun humko mil jayenge
Phool hi phool raahon mein khil jayenge
Maine socha na tha

Her heart sang as "And the answer is that I love you Naira...I love you so much..." His precious words from the previous night rang in her ears and the entire sequence on events played on loop in her mind making her blush uncontrollably.

She  stood there holding on to his photograph and blushing to herself for several unknown moments until she snapped back to reality as an arm slithered across her waist. Goosebumps swept through her as his arms gripped her by her waist and he snuggled into the valley of her neck sending his hot breaths across her.