4 - Tipping Point (Iron Man 2)

(Start at 1:48)

Classical music could be heard as the back of the same van opened and someone pulled the bag off Iva's head. He lookedbout and saw he was in an aircraft carrier of some kind. A table adorned with plates and glasses sat in the middle of the room as a man sat down at it. A line of men were standing off to the side as a plane sat in the background. Ivan got out of the van, the "officers" who helped him escape following him. The man at the table, Justin Hammer, put down his silverware.

Ozpin: *impressed* Well, that is certainly an impressive way to proposition someone.

Nora: Looks like a fancy dinner for a date. *smirks deviously* Are we sure he wanted Ivan for his tech?

Ren: Nora!

Ironwood: *groans* Jacques always has a table set up like this whenever he asks me over to the manor. Usually before either trying to rip me off with a weapons deal or begging me to sweep some charges or accusations against the SDC under the rug.

Hammer: *Happy* Hey, there he is. There he is. *gets up, laughing* What an absolute pleasure. Welcome. Oh goodness gracious. *to officers* Can we get the handcuffs off my friend here? *to Ivan* Forgive me, I'm sorry. I'm such a huge fan of yours. I didn't want to make a first impression like this. He's not an animal. Come on. He's a human being. Thank you. We're fine.

Winter: Clearly, you didn't see what he did to the guard who tried to stop him from escaping.

Glynda: And what he could still VERY EASILY do to you if you annoy him. Something you've proven quite adept at.

Coco: *smirks* Oof. Even I felt that burn, Ms. Goodwitch. *Glynda rolls eyes*

Hammer: *extends hand* My name is Jusyin Hammer. *shakes Ivan's hand* I'd like to do some business with you. Please sit. Dig in. *sits down and looks at waiter* What do we have today, Jack?

Jack: We have some Salmon Carpaccio.

Blake: *hungrily* Salmon...

(A/N - THIS SCREENSHOT IS TAKEN FROM A VIDEO MADE BY 'Bad at Everything', who just like 'Jack and James Channel', DOES GACHA VIDEOS

(A/N - THIS SCREENSHOT IS TAKEN FROM A VIDEO MADE BY 'Bad at Everything', who just like 'Jack and James Channel', DOES GACHA VIDEOS. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS ALL OF HIS GCRVs ARE RWBY RELATED. I RECOMMEND YOU WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE TO HIS CHANNEL. HE'S GOOD, EVEN THOUGH HIS NAME IS BAD.)

The cat faunus didn't know what carpaccio meant, but she knew if fish is involved, she'd like it. Especially an expensive fish like Salmon.

Yang: Whoa! Easy there, Blake-y. *wipes drool of Blake's mouth* Any more drool and you'll look like you need a diaper.