7 - The Attack (The Avengers)

Emerald: So, they know what S.H.I.E.L.D is up to now, but Fury also knows what they're up to. That could be bad.

Weiss: But he still needs all of them. Unless he has some other kind of plan, he is in a tight position.

Nora: These guys always haver their super secret back-up plans. Never put anything past 'em.

Ozpin: Still, while I can't condone his actions, he may have a good reason for them.

Ironwood: I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.
______________________

Fury walked into the lab, a certain amount of haste in his step. He was not happy.

Fury: What are you doing, Mr. Stark?

Tony: Uh...kind of been wondering the same thing about you.

Fury: You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract.

Bruce: We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile.

A readout showed that it was scanning the globe for the Tesseract, it was nearly at 50% and would reach 100% soon enough.

Winter: *impressed* Well, that is quite impressive. Only a short time ago, it still seemed like they were trying to figure out the best method to find it. And for the scanning technology to already be at 50% is incredible.

Neo: And that's with any additional software Tony might have being devoted to hacking S.H.I.E.L.D's files.

Ruby: So it's not even the most advanced tech they have, since Tony keeps the best stuff for himself.

Tony: And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss.

Suddenly a message popped up on his screen, reading 'Phase 2'.

Tony: What is PHASE 2?

Before Fury could respond, Steve walked in, dropping a Hydra Assault Rifle on the table, catching the other occupants attention. Steve looked none to pleased, especially with how he was staring down the Director.

Steve: PHASE 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons. *to Tony* Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow.

Jaune: Another awesome line!

Just as he was  about to write it down, he had to stop and think.

Jaune: But when would I ever use it?

Ironwood: You got results, like any good soldier would. Although, it's against your superiors.

He's clearly struggling between praising Steve for a job well done or reprimanding him for going through secret files and evidence, even if his superior's might be in the wrong.

Fury: Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're...

Tony: I'm sorry, Nick.

He then turned his monitor around, showing off schematics of a new weapon: Tesseract-designed missiles and WMD's.

Tony: What were you lying?

Steve: *angered* I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit.

Ozpin: I believe Steve is letting his personal feelings and memories of the weapons get in the way of his thought process. Yes, creating weapons from the cube was what Schmidt had done, but he did it with the intent of malice. Perhaps he should allow Fury to explain himself first.