Finale - Destruction and Rebuilding (Iron Man 3)

Back with Tony, he was trying desperately to reach his lover.

Tony: Pep, I got you. Relax, I got you. Just look at me! Honey, I can't reach any further and you can't stay there. All right? You've got to let go. You've got to let go! I'll catch you, I promise.

He reached out for Pepper as much as he could, but the crane became unstable and she dropped down the flames below, Tony unable to reach her.

Tony: NO!

Audience: PEPPER!

Ozpin: ...*sighs sadly* That poor woman. She simply followed Tony and tried to do the right thing. She didn't deserve the fate she received.

Ren: ... *angered* She never should have been in this situation in the first place. She should have been safe at the mansion, but he insisted on moving her so he could have his precious trophy! His callous nature got her killed!

Ruby: ...*dark* Tony's got to take him out now. Make him pay, Tony.

Hearing Ruby say this with a dark tone took everyone, including the host, by surprise, especially Yang and Qrow, who got worried.

Killian: *arrives* A shame. I would've caught her." Killian said.

Students: YOU'RE THE ONLY REASON SHE WAS IN THIS MESS!" The entire audience screamed at once.

Tony and Killian then ran towards each other. Killian jumped up to attack, but Tony slid under and armored up. Killian punched Tony in the face, but it barely fazed him and he returned the punch. However, Killian ripped off a piece of the right arm and deflected Tony's hand when he attempted to blast him with a repulsor, then backhanded Tony and ripped a piece from the midsection. Tony grabbed Killian and attempted to slam his face into the railing, but he held himself back and ripped off the left arm of the suit. The two then punched each other's fist, staggering them both, but Killian hissed in pain at the effect, before rushing in and ramming into Tony, sending him onto a lower platform, before jumping down after him. He then raised his fist to impale Tony.

Tang: Come on, Tony! You totally got this!

Nora: Break his everything!

Neo: Break out those blades again!

Tony: Eject!

The armor let him out before he was impaled. He fell through the air for a moment, before another suit caught him and he slowed his descent to a stop, before flying back up and tackling Killian, flying high into the air. They landed on a much higher platform and resumed fighting, Tony trying to blast Killian with repulsors, but the terrorist managed to evade them and close the distance, ripping into the midsection before Tony threw him back into a winch system. He blasted at Killian again, but he still dodged the attack, grabbing Tony's hand and turning it to his own face as he fired another repulsor, knocking him off the platform, but a large jet on the back of the suit stopped him, and allowed him to get back on the platform, kneeing Killian in the chest, then face with help from his boot jet, then backhanded him with help from that hand's repulsor.