Morning Prep

Alarm:

The Remnantians woke up on their 2nd day in the universe created by the sun demon, Giannis Demitrius, or Gian for short. They had spent the first day watching epic tales of heroism from real superheroes from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.First, it was simply team RWBY, plus Ruby and Yang's uncle Qrow, along with Weiss sister Winter.

Then came team JNPR, the 2 female members of team CFVY and the rest of the Ozluminati, Professor Ozpin, Glynda Goodwitch and James Ironwood.

Lastly was something none of them expected: 2 of the exchange students who they found out were working for the ultimate evil, Salem, Neo and Cinder, who started off as their enemies, but slowly began to gain their trust and even their friendship.

And a close friend of Gian's and a god similar to him, Jack Cypher, who decided to leave his dimension and give his friend a visit to have a break from his brothers' crazy antics and shenanigans.

Sadly, before they could watch what Gian and Jack assured them was one of the ultimate movies, easily in the top 5 of the overall franchise, Glynda enforced their curfew and sent them to bed, lest their rears face the wrath of her mighty crop, The Disciplinarian.

The students woke up first and quickly exited their respective rooms separated by gender, eager to meet up with each other and discuss what they thought they were in store for today.

Ruby: Oh, I'm so hyped up for this! I can't wait! And the first one is gonna be an awesome team-up movie!

Yang: Oh, yeah! I can't wait to see how much butt they're gonna kick!

Cinder: I'm just wondering how they're gonna top the weapons from Captain America.

Jaune: *eager* I don't know, but I know it's going to be awesome!

Pyrrha: I'm happy as long as you're happy, Jaune. *kisses Jaune's cheek*

Yeah, that was another plus, Gian finally got it through Jaune's thick skull how much Pyrrha wanted to be his girlfriend.

Blake: I'm hoping we get a good story, not just mindless action.

Pyrrha: Indeed. I would like to see more connections between the characters, rather than simply the characters punching each other's lights out.

Coco: Isn't that the WHOLE point of superheroes?

Velvet: Still, I'm excited for all of it. This has been such a cool experience. And I 'm glad to share it with all of you. My friends. *students smile*

Soon enough, the adults emerged as well.

Qrow: Hey, kiddos. You excited for the next movie?

Ruby & Yang: You know it!

Winter: *to Weiss* A good morning to you, sister.

Weiss: A good morning to you as well, Winter. I'm hoping to see more of a story element to this movie. What do you think?

Winter: Honestly, there's so much to think about, I can't bring myself to pick any one thing.

Glynda: Indeed. These movies have done an incredible job layering an atmosphere on us.

Ozpin: Indeed. I believe it's best not to speculate and keep ourselves wondering any longer. I believe we should simply get breakfast and watch the next movie.