The Mjolnir Test and Gian's Power

Ruby: So, uh... What do you want to show us?

Gian: This. *snaps fingers*

As the host snapped his fingers, a familiar object, or rather weapon, suddenly appeared in front of the audience.

Jaune: Mjolnir?!

Gian: Yep. I know most of you won't be able to, but I thought it'd be fun for those who wanted to try to see if they can lift it. *to Cinder* Cinder, why don't you start?

Everyone: WHAT?!

Cinder: *approches hammer* All that power... *stops, shakes head* No. Wanting power is what led you to follow Salem in the first place.

She then grabbed the hammer's handle and tried to lift it up lightly, but nothing. She gave a small jerk, but still no go. Finally, she bent her knees, grabbed with both hands and lifted with all her strength, but this still yielded no results.

Cinder: *exhausted* Nothing...

Gian: Yeah, of course nothing. With you being a power-hungry psycho earlier, you have a long road for you to go.

Cinder could only sigh at this. She then went back to her seat.

Ruby: *excited* Ok, my turn!

She then rushed towards the hammer and picked it up, with some difficulty.

Ruby: *gasps* I DID IT! It's still a bit heavy, but I still did it!

Gian: There's normally a rule in the comics that you have to be willing to take a life to be able to wield Mjolnir, even if you meet the other requirements, but that wasn't in the movies, so I did away with that rule, but the weight behind it is that hesitance, your unwillingness to kill. If you lose that, it'll be as light as a feather, but until then, just that extra weight.

Ruby: Ok, cool. *puts hammer down*

Yang: My turn!

The blonde brute then tried lifting the hammer a few timea, similarly to how Cinder had, but it wouldn't budge.

Yang: *huffs* Dang it!

Gian: Sorry, Yang, but you're just a little too eager to run into a fight. That's what got Thor in trouble in the first place, remember?

Blake was up next, grabbing with one hand and tried twice to lift it with one strong, quick pull, but nothing happened.

Blake: Figures. It's because I ran away too much, isn't it?

Gian: Yeah, but that's good self-awareness. Maybe in the future, you'll be able to.

Qrow, Weiss, Velvet, Glynda, Ren, Ozpin, Coco, and Winter all tried with no success, then the general stepped up.

Gian: (Oh my God, I have to see this!) *Jack appears beside him* Jack? Where were you?

Jack: I was... doing, stuff. And just finished letting off some steam after that pun Yang made. *sees what the audience was doing* You're letting them lift Mjolnir? *Gian nods* Any success so far?