1 - A Light from the Darkness (Thor: The Dark World)

Everything was dark before Odin's voice was heard.

Odin: *narrating* Long before the birth of light, there was darkness and from that darkness, came the Dark Elves.

A light was finally shown to reveal a hallway where one Dark Elf was walking down with purpose.

Odin: *narrating* Millennia ago, the most ruthless of their kind, Malekith, sought to transform our universe back into one of eternal night.

Malekith was then seen looking up at the Convergence.

Jaune: Whoa... He looks like he means business.

Ironwood: He doesn't appear to be quite as imposing as Laufey, but he seems more driven and his goal is quite a bit more sinister.

Odin: *narrating* Such evil was possible through the power of the Aether, an ancient force of infinite destruction.

A strange red mist was then shown.

Many shuddered at the visage of the dark mist, as well as Odin's description of it.

Yang: Oh, jeez. And I thought those
Grimm pools were creepy.

Ozpin: A fitting comparison Ms. Xiao Long. The Grimm pools are quite literal pools of destruction, so if they were able to move and be used as freely as this Aether, they could be equally deadly.

Penny glared at the red mist cautiously.

Penny: I cannot say for certain, but I feel as though there is far more to this Aether substance than Odin initially
stated. *gets a head pat by Gian*

A dark-skinned Dark Elf looked over what seemed to be a battlefield as Malekith approached.

Dark Elf: Malekith! Asgard's forces are upon us.

Suddenly, the 2 of them looked up
as he Bifrost opened, the rainbow beam
crashing down on the planet, sending any nearby Dark Elves flying and a number of Asgardian oot soldiers came running out

Odin: *narrating* The noble armies of Asgard, led by my father, King Bor, waged a mighty war against these creatures.

The Dark Elves and Asgardians were now shown fighting, many dark
elves standing at the ready with rifles that shot some form of lasers, but the Asgardians easily powered through their fire with their shields, reaching their enemies and cutting them down
with little effort. Only one Asgardian was seen being gunned down, before Bor stepped out of the Bifrost with reinforcements, firing beams of
energy from Gungnir to take out several Dark Elves.

Nora: Oh, yeah! Go, Great-Grandpa!

Ruby: *excited* Whoa! Look at those laser rifles!

Winter: They seem to be more technologically advanced than the Frost Giants and possibly even the Asgardians, but the Asgardians are more skilled warriors and their shields are enough protection from their weaponry, so once they close the distance, the Dark Elves are putmatched. With that in mind, it seems like the Frost Giants were actually the bigger threat.

Glynda: Excellent analysis, Winter. But you're only accounting for what we're currently seeing. They might have an answer to take on the Asgardians
Surely, if you're dealing with Sabyrs, then Megaliaths begin showing up, you ready stronger weapons. *Winter & Ironwood nod in confirmation*