1 - The Tesseract and Loki's Return (The Avengers)

A burning blue flame filled the screen, slowly moving away and revealing a cube. The Tesseract.

The Other: The tesseract has awakened.

The scene shows a place filled with jagged earth seemingly held in the void of space. The stars badly shining as they were blocked by a nebula of colors and jagged rocks. Moving up the stairs, The Other came into view, kneeling before a throne, who sat upon it could not be seen.

Velvet quickly leapt onto Coco and held to her leader tightly as Blake did the same to Yang.

Coco: Whoa! Easy, bun-bun! *rubs Velvet's back* What's wrong?

Velvet: *fearful* I-I don't know what it is, b-b-but the guy on the throne is giving me SERIOUS danger vibes.

Blake: I know, right? It's like my Faunus instincts are all SCREAMING at me to run away. *hugs Yang tightly*

Emerald was shocked at this, but tried to help her teammate and friend.

Yang: *awkward* I-it's alright, Blake. It's just a movie. He can't really hurt you.

Neo: I'm a bit more creeped out by that Other thing, myself.

The Other: It is on a little world. A human world. They would wield its power... But our ally knows its workings as they never will.

He then held out a scepter to someone, a gilded weapon with a blue jewel nestled between 2 sharp points. His face went unseen as well, but his clothing seemed familiar.

The Other: He is ready to lead. And our force, our Chitauri, will follow.

Jaune: *whispers to Pyrrha* The clothes of the guy who got that scepter... Don't they kind of look like Loki's?

The Spartan girl merely shushed him at this point.

Pyrrha: *whispers* We don't know that yet. We shouldn't jump the gun and make Nora panic.

The darkness soon dissipated as an army of beings appeared, thousands coming into view.

The Other: The world will be his. The universe, yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn!?

The Tesseract then came back into frame and slowly engulfed the screen in bright light.

Winter: *growls* Whoever these people are, they're monsters.

Ruby: *shocked* Their goal is the entire universe?

Weiss: Impossible? How could one possibly rule over such an expansive territory?

Yang: *angered* And how could they just treat people like that? *hair glows* That they're only good to burn?

A helicopter was then seen flying low across a barren landscape towards a sheer cliff face, banking quickly up to just clear the top. As it flew over there was a facility present, dozens of satellite dishes in the distance all pointing up towards the sky.