9

-- • •-• •-• -•-- -•-• •••• •-• •• ••• - -- •- •••
-- -•-- ••-• •-• •• • -• -••

You stood, staring at the house deviously as the snow silently landed on the blanketed ground and atop your head. Froggit seemed not too happy about the cold snow but stayed quiet.

The plans swam throughout your brian until air around you started to change from sneaky, to happy and sort of... oblivious? Your eyes glided to your right, only to meet a boney spine and just a bit lower a hip bone, that of a skeloton. Your body stiffened as you quickly looked away from the figure.

Nothingness resided in your mind, you feared for your life, only one thing slid through your conscious.
It's Sans.

But then once that thought came in, multiple other confused thoughts followed as well.

Wait... Sans isn't that tall... and his hip is pretty close to mine!

You frowned and looked up at the imposter.

"PRETTY GREAT HOUSE EH?"

The loudness of his words took you by surprise and made you flinch away from him. Froggit hopped away as well and Whimsun, who resided inside your sweater pocket jumped in fear and began to shake.

"WELL OF COURSE IT NEEDS TO BE GREAT, FOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS MUST RESIDE THERE." He glanced down out you proudly, "AFTER ALL, I HAVE STANDARDS!" He beamed happily.

The three of you were not as happy, although you did begin to attempt a sort of conversation. "You... live here?" you asked a bit shocked. How many skeletons live in that house?

"OH YES! I DO! WITH MY BROTHER!"

Two... shut up me!

"HE IS SO LAZY AND ANNOYING! HE NEVER PICKS UP AFTER HIMSELF AND NEVER ACTUALLY DOES HIS JOB AND NEVER-"

You stopped listening to the loud skeleton and tried to save your ears by pulling the strings on Ike's hat making the flaps close to your head a bit more. Froggit was cringing and sort of hopping away to a safe area where his ears won't start to ring.

"-I ALWAYS HAVE TO FEED HIS PET ROCK AND-"

You waved your hand quickly to get his attention, and his eyes went to you "YES? WHAT IS IT?" He asked.

You smiled, "Well, actually, I was about to get revenge on Sans!"

Papyrus tilted his head, "REVENGE?" Gears turned in his head and he sighed, irritatedly pressing his forehead to his hands. "OH NO, WHAT HAS MY BROTHER DONE THIS TIME?"

You smiled gratefully that he was willing to listen. "Well actually he—"

"HAS HE LEFT SOCKS ALL OVER YOUR LIVING ROOM TOO?!" He asked horrified, yet somewhat suspecting.

"No I—?"

"UGH I SWEAR HE CAN NEVER KEEP ANYTHING TIDY!" He turned his wistful gaze to you. "I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE HE'S CAUSED."

Well, that's probably the closest you were gonna get to explaining the situation.

"Uh... thanks." You waved your hand, bringing yourself back to what's important. "But yeah, I just want to prank him because the uh... amount of socks he keeps leaving in my living room is getting ridiculous."

His permanent grin turned excited, mischievous even. "ALRIGHTY THEN! I'VE BEEN MEANING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS ATTITUDE TOWARDS WORK AND THIS MAY HELP!"

You smiled and stretched your arm above your head, making your hand level with his face ready for a solid high five, "Alright! That's what I like to hear!"