14

In honour of Alan Rickman.

My favorite hotel terrorist, and favorite potions professor.

You will be missed.
__ ____________________ __

--- •••• -•-• --- -- • --- -• -•- •• -••
-•-- --- ••- -•- -• --- •-- -- •
•• •-- --- ••- •-•• -•• -• - -•• --- - •••• •- -
- --- -•-- --- ••-

"Did you see?"

"...The end is nigh..."

"Did you see it!?"

"...that black mist!"

"... took control of the flowers attack..."

"Well, fuck me sideways and call me Jerry."

"Ugh! Rude! Your such an idiot!"

"That H-Human! They had horns!"

"This is pun-belivable"

"SNOWDRAKE! NO!"

"...I'm kind of scared..."

"...the flower had it coming for him..."

"All that power in one person?"

"...Is it even human?"

"...It's going to k-kill us isn't it?"

"...That spear, those claws... those eyes..."

"...that power has been lost for years!"

"...How is that possible?"

"How is your mom possible."

"Shut up Jerry."

»•«

"Sans?" you said dully with your body slouching with your head in your hands as you sat on the lip of the waters edge, Sans seemed to have the same posture except his arms were crossed over his lap, Froggit laid down beside you both, letting his arm dangle in the water and draw little patterns in it.

A soft unexplained breeze ruffled through Sans' hood fur and swirled through your hair, you were now calm as you both just listened to the sound of the waving water. "Hm?" He hummed in response, even if he was in a daze from the tranquility of the area, in fact, it was so relaxed any soft of talking sounded loud and obnoxious.

"How come you were here? Y'know, when I was attacking Flowey." you asked, not bothering to look at him as you spoke. It still bothered you, and scared you a bit, the thought of being letting the fire take over and losing control, and turning into something like it was from an active imagination, or even a nightmare and having a strange overpowering thirst for blood.

Sans' low and calm voice spoke "I was actually about to see where you went when Froggit found me and told me what was going on." The little monster looked over at you from the water for a moment.

You sighed through your nose and nodded once "Gotcha."

A silence settled over the both of you and you began to think, you did want to find the human but, seeing Flowey again only rekindled your need to find him first. But you knew Froggit wanted to find the human for a similar purpose.

You sighed.

I'll get my chance.

Steadily, you got to your feet making the tiny black rocks under your feet roll and crunch. "Sans. Do you know where the other human might be?" you asked keeping your gaze out along calming blue aqua.