Part 1--- Normal life ---

11/10/2033 Thursday

Two days before the apocalypse

I returned to high school tired.

Today I had a very difficult day because I had very little strength to get to my apartment where I live. I live in a small settlement temporarily until I finish high school.

I was different from other friends, I didn't have that much freedom to socialize with others. I was always a serious student, followed, I did a lot of school stuff so I didn't have time to rest.

I got to my apartment, took out my keys, and unlocked the door, my apartment was in complete chaos, from books to accessories.

I've always wanted that when I finish high school, would take all the lost days to return to the old days: fun, socializing, going out with friends, and the rest.

I put my things on the floor, and then I went to the kitchen to make myself dinner, but I had no ingredients in the kitchen. I decided to order fast food.

after I ordered the food, I decided to clean the apartment until the fast food arrived. I started from the living room, where I spent most of my time. It took me ten minutes to tidy up the living room.

Then I went to the kitchen to clean up the mess there too, but when I was there I saw a picture of my family hanging on the wall. I'm sure they miss me a lot, I haven't heard from them for a long time. I was always lonely in my family and society. I didn't have a best friend to cheer me up. But never mind, I hope I get the chance I deserve.

Then the order I ordered arrived, I took it and paid him. went to the kitchen and sat down in the evening. after dinner, I went to take a shower and then fell asleep. I showered, changed, and went to my bedroom to rest. Lego on his comfortable beautiful bed and took the book that was on it. I spend my late hours alone reading famous novels. every evening I read novels for 3-4 hours a day. I used to stay awake until after midnight reading this novel. I mostly read romance novels. I was like a lone wolf who liked to spend his damned hours alone, all alone. Every time I pick up a romantic novel from my shelf, it always reminds me of a few things and I always wonder. Will I spend this boring life all alone, between these four white walls? Will I ever be able to have a romantic experience, to fall in love for the first time with a young girl like my age, to wake up my hard lonely heart from this loneliness? will I ever have friends with whom I will spend time for a few hours, like other children? Those are the few things that I always remembered while reading these novels. Every night I remembered the same thing. I could not answer those questions because they were too difficult for me. This cursed, lonely life of mine sometimes gets boring, but I make peace with it and continue to be as I am. I hope one day, the day when I will experience my new experience, my new beginning, my new life. but unfortunately, none of that will ever happen, because this life on planet Earth goes on.