Part 22--- I love you ? ---

Zoe and Amar walk slowly through the forest

Zoe: Aren't these trees around us beautiful?

Amar: (breathing rapidly from fatigue) yes... it's beautiful

Zoe: Beautiful air, clean and fresh air.

Amar: (pauses by the tree) yes .... Zoe?

Zoe: What happened?

Amar: let's take a break, then we'll continue after the break.

Zoe: what??' we just started??

Amar : Zoe ... we've been walking for two hours without stopping ... let's take a rest here.. please?

Zoe: Okay

After two hours of walking, Zoe and Amar decide to rest for a few minutes. They both sit on a stone and start talking about something

Amar: You didn't tell me, what kind of surprise are you planning for me?

Zoe: It's a secret

Amar: secret? Alright...

Zoe: Amar?

Amar: Sey Zoe?

Zoe: When I met you, the first time in this city, where did you get those wounds?

Amar: I don't want to tell you about that...

Zoe: Amar... we've known each other for a long time, can you tell me anything, what's bothering you?

Amar: I don't know...

Zoe: Please, I won't tell anyone this secret.

Amar: If you insist on that proposal, then fine. I just don't know if you'll believe it.

Zoe: Why shouldn't I,

Amar: it's a bit too complicated for you, but you understand, will you be okay?

Zoe: Okay

Amar: It all happened one night, when I was returning home from a large shopping center with my friend, when we got home we sat down and rested. My friend noticed a red dot on my head and told me to duck. It was not clear to me then what it was about. when I lowered my head above me, a bullet passed by my head and hit the wall. Suddenly they attacked us...

Zoe: Who attacked you?

Amar: Well, we were attacked by some soldiers from the forest who shot at us. It happened when it was nine o'clock in the evening. We were attacked from all sides..... I was .. the main target of those people....

Zoe: Prime target for what?

Amar: to kill me

Zoe: oh god...

Amar: We had some weapons in the house, so we defended ourselves.

Zoe: maybe you're not a gang member or...

Amar: no no!!! I'm not a gang member or anything.

Zoe: why did they want to kill you?'

Amar: because I am their big target, I spoil their plans...

Zoe: what plans???

Amar: I don't know... I'm afraid you'll be afraid of me if I tell you the real truth....

Zoe: I won't... I won't be afraid of you.

Amar: ok... (sighs) Zoe? ..... I'm not .....

Zoe: you are what??