Part 34--what are we going to do now?

part 34 - what are we going to do now?

after the attack on the enemy military base that happened in Florida.

A group of armored alien military vehicles with several armored personnel carriers slowly approach the small base in the dark, quiet night. Arzina is in one of those vehicles with several soldiers who managed to evacuate from the surprise attack on the base.

a small column of armored vehicles slowly approaches the large gray entrance gate and stops. the gate opens slowly and a small column of vehicles slowly enters. military vehicles slowly stop in front of a small building and turn off their engines. Soldiers slowly come out of them, even Arzina.

Arzina has been very angry in these last few days

Arzina is all angry and nervous, disappointed by what she saw. he slowly descends down the transporter, carrying his rifle in his hands, waiting to kill someone.

with light cold eyes, he looks at the soldiers and at the buildings, observing every corner of the building.

With light steps, he approaches one of the guards who were on guard next to the building.

Arzina : (looks at the guard) What's your name?!

Vornix: Vornix !!

Arzina: tell me, is there a free tent for resting?

Vornix: I think there is

Arzina: show me!

Vornix : (shows worth it ) there!

Arzina : thank you vornix (goes towards the tent)

??? : Arzina!

Arzina : what is !

??? : where are you going !?

Arzina : TO THE FUCKING MOTHER!

??? : but the general told you to wait there!

Arzina : listen to me, young man! who cares about him, he is now a redundant person

??? : or ....Arzina

Arzina : shut up, I want to rest!

??? : Nevermind

Arzina he slowly comes towards the tent and enters it. Arzina gently lies down on the bed and leaves the rifle next to the bed and rests. He slowly closes his eyes and tries to fall asleep.

But suddenly footsteps are heard as someone approaches her.

Arzina : which now...

??? : sorry to disturb your peace, but I was looking for you!

Arzina : I'm gone... imagine if you didn't see me in this tent.

??? : Arzina! I know... that you lost your target in that base, I want to help you

Arzina : what can you help me with! (gets up from bed and looks at him)

??? : Around capturing your target.

Arzina: I'm fucking your target! When I work privately in a mission, every soldier shit knows about it, when I don't work privately nobody knows what I do and what mission it is!

??? : It's not my problem that I know about your mission! and now I will ask you to follow me.

Arzina: Okay, you didn't introduce yourself to me, what's your name?

??? : ( looks at her ) my name isZorblatt , i I lead your paramilitary group!

Arzina : a paramilitary group?