Part 29---PAIN, SADNESS, DISAPPOINTMENT---

Three military armored vehicles hurriedly return to the base carrying wounded soldiers. Half of them were wounded and seriously injured, and some of them lost a lot of blood. Robin calls the base over the radio station and tells them that he is evacuating the wounded. There was a lot of blood and bandages inside armored vehicles. Robin lost every hope in himself that he had. Robin barely moved his tired dusty hands, clutching his head. Soon, military armored vehicles enter the base and stop in front of the military hospital. Robin gets out of the vehicle along with several soldiers who still had the strength to stand on their tired legs. They open the doors and unload the wounded, and medical personnel come along the way and assist the injured. Robin could only look at the tired and wounded soldiers who are barely fighting for their lives. Soon the General leaves the building and approaches Robin.

General Daniel: Robin !!!....

Robin: yes, general!

General Daniel: what happened... what happened?!??!

Robin: well... you see yourself, beaten, tired, wounded...

General Daniel: (looking at the wounded) Oh my god

Robin: unfortunately, we didn't manage to save Amar.

General Daniel: are you wounded?!

Robin: I'm not, and don't worry about me.

General Daniel: how are you not wounded, you can see wounds and scratches on your body!!!

Robin: it's no big deal...I'm fine...give these guys some help,

General Daniel: what happened so they broke you like this?!!

Robin: those traitors had an evacuation spaceship arrive, they fired hard at us. our soldiers lost a lot of blood...

General Daniel: Robin !! It's fine ...

Robin: (silent)

General Daniel: go and rest, calm your nerves.... I know you suffered these nasty things...but it will get better..come here again after 5 o'clock.

Robin: but General?!?!?

General Daniel: eh, go and rest!

Robin: ( remains silent and goes to his car )

General Daniel: ROBIN !!!!!

Robin: (turns to Daniel)

General Daniel: do you want to go with a military vest ......

Robin: (looks at his body) Never mind, I'll give you these things back later!!!

General Daniel: where are you going now?!?!

Robin: somewhere far away... (gets into the car and leaves)

General Daniel: (looks and remains silent)

Robin is driving slowly on the highway not caring about the pain in his body, his thoughts were going through Robin's head, and he knew that he was wrong in all this, he should not have left Amar alone in the small town of Downhill town. He was so screwed up that he didn't know what to do anymore. After a few minutes of driving, Robin exits the highway and heads toward the private hospital where Zoe is staying. Robin felt more and more that his left hand was tingling more and more, Robin didn't pay attention to his pain and continued to drive.

After half an hour, Robin arrives in the city and approaches the hospital. Robin stops the car in front of the hospital, gets out of it, and enters the hospital

Robin rushes into Zoe's hospital room.

Robin: Hello, Zoe!

Zoe: Robin, what happened to you?

Robin: I just got back from a mission. It was rough.

Zoe: How bad?

Robin: Bad enough that I have terrible news for you. Zoe sits in bed, her eyes wide with fear.

Zoe: (Zoe is sitting in bed, eyes open with fear). What is that? Is this about my boyfriend? Robin hesitates before speaking.

Robin: Yeah...they took him away. He was kidnapped.

Zoe: (Zoe lets out a cry and grabs her sheets.)Oh no...who did this?

Robin: I know very well who did this, but now is not the time to tell you, But I will do everything I can to find him.

Zoe: ( Zoe wipes tears from her eyes ) He's my everything, Robin. What should I do without him?

Robin: (Robin reaches out and takes Zoe's hand in his.)

You will stay strong. We will bring him back, I promise you that. But until then, you have to focus on self-healing. You're going to come out of this stronger than ever, okay?

Zoe: (Zoe nods through tears as Robin squeezes her hand tightly in his.)

Robin: tell me... are you better today?

Zoe: mentally I'm not good, but physically I'm fine.

Robin: what do the doctors say about your health?

Zoe: what else could they say, those thugs beat me to the point of pain, I can barely get out of bed.

Robin: These thugs got their way, you have no one to touch now.

Zoe: Thank God... but...

Robin: ???

Zoe: Now the bullies have him

Robin: (silence for at least a minute) Zoe?!... Don't worry, I'll find him and bring him back alive. I promise you! , just don't panic and fear for nothing.

Zoe: ok...

Robin: do you want me to take you home?

Zoe: well... it can.

Robin: Okay... be ready, I'll wait for you downstairs at the reception.

Zoe: Okay

Robin: (leaves Zoe's room)

Robin gently closes the door and walks down to the reception. Through the corridor, he felt more pain from the wound he suffered. Robin then saw a small cabinet that said first aid. Robin approached that cabinet and broke the glass with his hand, taking a bandage from it.

Robin continued walking slowly down the hall wrapping a medical bandage around his arm and body where he was wounded. Robin descends the stairs and slowly approaches the reception room, where he then sits down in a chair, waiting for Zoe. After a few minutes, Zoe appears in front of Robin.

Robin: Jesil has everything ready (gets up from the chair)

Zoe : I did... where did you get those bandages??

Robin: from Ormarić...

Zoe: You didn't steal them?!

Robin: Uffff... I didn't steal them, I borrowed them (zoe winks)

Zoe : you're a jerk

Robin: let's go,

Robin and Zoe leave the hospital and get into the car.

Zoe: Do you know what Robin?

Robin: ???

Zoe: you look dangerous in that bulletproof vest and military uniform with those wounds.

Robin: (laughing)

Robin starts the car and starts towards Zoe's house.

After half an hour of driving...

Robin pulls up in front of Zoe's house

Robinb: we have arrived.

Zoe: Hey Robin. (gets out of the car)

Robin: say?!

Zoe: thank you for the ride and for your concern for me.

Robin: It's nothing. Now I have to go, I have some work to do.

Zoe: Good luck... don't get killed somewhere!

Robin: I won't

Robin turns and leaves.