Part 24 ---Do you love me ? Part 2 ---

Zoe and Amar return to the hotel, tired, exhausted and wet from the great adventures they went through. Amar couldn't help but feel nervous. He had wanted to tell Zoe that he loved her for a while, but he didn't know how to say it. He decided that this night would be the perfect opportunity to finally confess his feelings. He decided to take her to dinner and confess his feelings to her there.

Zoe: here we are finally home

Amar: yes!

Zoe: I'm going to take a hot shower.

Amar: Zoe!

Zoe: say Amar!

Amar: I wanted to ask you something, I don't know if you will agree to my decision?

Zoe: what is that?

Amar: Do you want me to take you out to dinner tonight, if you agree?

Zoe: to dinner?

Amar: yes?

Zoe: oh so nice of you .. I agree.

Amar: great, I'll wait for you here, when you finish showering

Zoe: okay!

They both headed to their rooms and were getting ready for dinner.

Amar finished showering earlier and put on the most beautiful suit, left the room and was waiting for Zoe. By the way, Amar reserved a place in the most romantic restaurant in town.

Amar was a little nervous about it, but he restrained himself.

after a few minutes of waiting, Zoe appears in front of Amar

Zoe: here I am, I'm done!

Amar: (glances at her) Wow... you look beautiful in that dress.

Zoe: it's just a small addition.

Amar: well.. shall we go?

Zoe: Let's go.

Zoe and Amar take a leisurely walk through the town, and go to the restaurant where Amar has reserved for Zoe just for her. Slowly the two enter the restaurant.

When they entered the restaurant, the ambiance was wonderful. Soft music was playing in the background, candles were burning on the tables, and the smell of delicious food spread throughout the room and created a perfect romantic atmosphere.

Amar held Zoe's hand and led her to their table, which was decorated with beautiful red roses. When they sat down, they looked at each other and smiled, feeling grateful for each other's presence. Then dessert arrived.

Amar: Zoe?

Zoe: yes, Amar

Amar: Do I have to tell you something?

Zoe: what is that?

Amar crossed the table and took Zoe's hand. He looked into her eyes and whispered:

Amar : "Zoe, I know we've only been together for a few months, but I can't imagine my life without you. Will you be mine forever?"

Zoe's heart stopped for a moment as she looked at Amar, feeling tears of joy well up in her eyes. ( visor )

Zoe : "Yes, Amar", "I'll be yours forever".

With tears in their eyes and a deep feeling of love in their hearts, they shared a passionate kiss, feeling grateful for the moment they shared in that wonderful restaurant. It was a night they will always remember as the moment they knew they were meant for each other forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next episode or Part will be released on Saturday, on the date  -----22.4.2023 . !!!-----