6. Good... Bye

Long Live / Rhaegar Targaryen / Elia Martell out now!

"Are you alright?" Davina asked. 

"Daemon just chopped his head off!" Joffrey declared his eyes still wide.

"Yes, thats daemon for you." davina agreed.

"He scares me grandma." Luke admitted.

"I have a solution then.' Davina offered. "You three stay here in the capital and we send your dreadful mother and the dispicable Daemon far away with the other littles." Davina suggested.

"Really?" Jace asked.

"Well I would like it. I know Viserys would." Davina informed them. "Daemon has a temper, i dont want his temper to turn on you." Even though his temper was defending them it was also out of his need to prove he is better than anyone and will vanquish his enemies more than his love for Harwin's sons.

"I dont want to marry Baela or Rhaena." Jace told her.

"I know." davina remarked.

"I want to marry Alyssa." Jace begged.

"I will see what I can do... I know Alyssa likes you a lot."

"Dont make us go back, don't let them take us!" Luke begged.

"Your home is here, in the castle, always." Davina assured.

+

"So you are feeling better?" Seamus asked running a hand over Visenya's head.

"I think I ate too much candy last night with BAelon." Visenya admitted softly. "It made me feel icky."

"You had a fever." Seamus reminded her.

"I don't know uncle Stephen I feel better, mama said she learned some herbs from you." Visenya remarked. "They helped."

"That's right, I learned a thing or two about healing herbs when I did my little hiatus across the narrow sea." Seamus agreed.

"I know that look." Davina whispered as she kissed aemonds head.

"What?" he asked innocently

"Don't." Davina requested.

"Not the foggiest what you mean mama." Aemond offered as she ran her fingers along his back.

"Aemond..."

"I just want to help mama." Aemond promised. "What better way than at family supper?" Davina let out a hot breath as she grabbed her glass.

"Heavens help us." Davina murmured. "bē ēngenka."

"Kostilus." Aemond answered.

"Perhaps." Davina repeated. "You are too much like me." Aemond smiled kissing her cheek.

Viserys was carried in on his throne delivered to the table, his family rose out of respect as he was sat down again before them at the head of the table.

''How good it is... to see you all tonight... together.'' Viserys said looking around at all this children and grandchildren.

''Prayer before we begin?'' Alyssa offered.

"My sweet girl." Davina remarked.

''Yes.'' Viserys agreed as they held hands

''May the Mother smile down on this gathering with love. May the Smith mend the bonds that have been broken for far too long. And to Vaemond Velaryon, may the gods give him rest." Davina said clearly before looking up at Daemon. "May the Gods also give our enemies a long and painstakingly dreadful death. So that no one ever dares to make the same betrayal."